PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-14-2007, 01:19 AM #1
Bigbeezy209

Question Epip With Virtue Qustion

Im New To The Smart Parts Scene And Bought A Epiphany...
I Bought A Virtue Board, Eyes And Easy On Right Off The Bat...

Could Someone Please Help Me To Tune This Gun... Im Not Sure What Size Insert / Dwell I Should Use...

I Have A Pulse Hopper, So I Know The Hopper Is good, but Im Still Breaking Paint... So Pissed Because Im Tired Of Cleaning It...

Im So Used To My A5 And Not Familiar With Having To Set Dwell And All 50 Virtue Settings ...

What Im Trying To Achive Is 20 Bps On The Nxl Setting Without Breaking Paint... Thanks For Your Help
Old 02-14-2007, 02:55 AM #2
munkee02

ok i dont want to say you a complete mistake buy buying the virtue board right off the bat but its kinda ok in some ways cuz you can make it work like some of the other guys have done in here, u should of done more research first before going all out like that. i was going to buy 1 myself but did my research and decided to wait on the board because virtue is already working on a board specifically for the epiphany with the solenoid that can take the higher pressures (ion and epiphany working pressures are different) i emailed virtue myself and they told me this... "Jesse,

A board for the Epiphany is in development, our Ion board will NOT work. Yes our Epiphany board will be set for a higher pressure and it will be released this spring.

thanks,
Jason"
so yea im waiting on that and the gun shoots great with out the upgraded board and the only paint i've chopped has been some weak as paint. oh and i started out with an A-5 myself and i love that gun too...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:54 AM #3
EgoBeliever
Climbin' in yo windows

ouch