PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-07-2007, 11:13 AM #1
xtremepaintballmtl

Looking for Xball Players

Xtreme Paintball is a new facility opening in April and located in Montreal Quebec. The facility is equipped with a regulation sized Xball field that will have turf installed on it by mid April. The Xball field has new 2007 Sup’Air bunkers and an electronic scoreboard on the way.

We also have two of the world’s top professional paintball athletes as trainers and coaches for our Xball teams. Bart and Matt Blonski are world class professional competitors with many years’ experience in tournament paintball. They are 2006 National Xball League Champions and play professionally for the famous Russian Legion.

For the next two years, they will provide consistent, ongoing, and personalized training to the members of our teams. This will include all the aspects of tournament paintball especially gun skills, strategy, and fitness.

If training with the Blonski brothers for the next two years wasn’t enough, we offer what we believe is one of the best sponsorship packages available to teams of a comparable level. The packages even include rewards for performance and will allow you to train longer, harder and more often with two of the best Xball athletes in the world. What more can you ask for?

Xtreme Paintball teams that are recruiting:
Montreal NRG D3 PSP
Mont-Royal Xtreme CXBL (Canadian equivalent to NYXL)
Ville-Marie Alliance MXL (Canadian equivalent to NYXL’s MXL division)

General Criteria
- Have the right attitude, heart and determination.
- Be willing and able to attend weekly practices on Saturday or Sunday as required in Montreal or around NY and NJ. There is the possibility of car-pooling.
- Have sufficient vacation days and availability to attend all scheduled events for the team that you are selected for. CXBL events are always on a Sunday and MXL are Saturday and held near Montreal. PSP events vary in locations and we require you to arrive at least one day before play begins.
- Be financially stable and able to cover paintball related expenses that are not taken care of by the team.
- Be prepared to sign a one-year contract.

Tryouts for February

Cousin’s Indoor Paintball
February 18th
Doors open at 7am
Cost is $65.00 and includes a case of paint (extra paint is $40 a case). Field paint only please.

114 Parkway Drive South
Hauppauge-Long Island, NY

Please confirm your presence with us by PM or email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Unfortunately, we will only be able to share specifics of total sponsorship package with selected candidates.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2007, 12:55 PM #2
mother cocker
Smoke Meth

mother cocker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Holy **** that is amazing... im in aw.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:41 AM #3
xtremepaintballmtl

When you send your messages about attending the tryout, please include your full name, and APPA classification if any or better yet a link to your APPA profle.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:46 AM #4
Karzac

Damn, for some reason I wish I lived in Montreal now...
Old 02-11-2007, 06:54 PM #5
SXCballer

I cant make NY just for a tryout hit me up when you got one locally in the Montreal area, and by the way what city is this new paintball field located?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:14 PM #6
Ryan_77

I cant make a new york try out either but I aminterested in playing for VMA with you guys because I am only playing LPI and I think I can do better. You know who I am its Ryan Lindloge. you have my email and all that so if you still have any spots open for VMA let me know.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:50 PM #7
googlemike

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXCballer View Post
I cant make NY just for a tryout hit me up when you got one locally in the Montreal area, and by the way what city is this new paintball field located?
in montreal he said.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:09 AM #8
xtremepaintballmtl

The field is just off the island in Kahnawake and can be reached by city bus from either downtown or Angrignon bus / metro terminal.

Answers to some more questions:
No you dont need to have played PSP before if thats the team you want to try for.

The MXL team needs only potential, heart, determination and some speedball experience. The rest will be in the training over the next two years and you will be invited to advance when you are ready.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:50 AM #9
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

has been a member for 10 years
damn it, i wish i took my chance to move to montreal with my uncle now >.<
Old 02-13-2007, 09:33 AM #10
Mother Duck
Cold and Snowy

Mother Duck plays in the PSP
Mother Duck plays in the APPA beginner division
I wish I never moved back to Timmins and was still in ottawa.

This I would do but alas now I am over 10 hours away. To bad too this would have been fun.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:54 PM #11
kootenaykilla
Koots Roots

Just another reason why Montreal is the best damn city north of the 49 parallel. I am so F'n jealous
www.str8balla.com
www.wipekrew.com
danny miller fan #420 "homegrown support"
impact fan #60