PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-11-2007, 08:39 PM #1
fds (Banned)

LPR leak

Here is the email i wrote for DP:

I have a leak coming from the LPR area. You can feel the air coming out of the sides of the lpr. Its not from the small screw or the adjustment screw. Its coming out of the sides of the LPR. This happened today in practice but I lubed the LPRs outer orings and made sure the screw was all the way in and lubed the small oring on the popit, i think i filled the tank before airing the fusion up. After i aired it up it worked for the whole day.

I only had a little less then 1500 psi left in my tank. Would this cause the leak maybe its not sealing? I checked all the orings on the popit and the lpr and they are all fine.

I have practice next Sunday so i need this fixed by then.

Thanks,
Conor

Would there not be enough air to seal the LPR or popit? Or is it a oring?

This sucks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2007, 12:29 PM #2
jayrd21

jayrd21 plays in the PSP
jayrd21 supports Cereal Killerz 2
jayrd21 supports Team VICIOUS
jayrd21 supports Pev's Paintball
jayrd21 plays in the APPA D4 division
jayrd21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
1500 psi in your tank should be enough to run just about any gun without sealing problems. my guess is it is on of the lpr orings. take th lpr out check the o-rings for damage replace if damaged and relube. I'm no Fusion expert since i haven't even had mine for a week yet but it seems logical
Old 02-12-2007, 07:01 PM #3
fds (Banned)

here is what they told me:

Hi Conor,

After reading your e-mail and situation with the LPR, it seemed as if the leak was due to the fact that there was not enough pressure in the marker to seal the o-rings on the LPR. If this problem does not re-occur then it is nothing but a pressure difference issue, but if it does please contact us as soon as possible and we will help take care of the problem.

Thank you for your support of Dangerous Power.

DP Staff

--
Evoventures, Inc.
Home of the DP Fusion Marker
www.dangerouspower.com

Considering i didn't have to even set my LPR for it to leak i think the tank might be the problem. Also i'm pretty sure i did fill my tank up inbetween then it stopped leaking. So idk ill find out on sunday.