PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-09-2007, 12:45 PM #1
Rwisltex

Specs on Epiphany Reg

Is this reg just a fancy cover on a ion reg? whats the difference anyone have the specs on them?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2007, 02:31 PM #2
SPDegree
SP Prototyping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwisltex View Post
Is this reg just a fancy cover on a ion reg? whats the difference anyone have the specs on them?

The Epiphany regulator has an identical form factor as the Ion reg (read: Same body, shape and general measurements), but has VERY different spring.

If you use an Epiphany regulator on an Ion, please be careful as the operating pressure of the Epiphany spring is MUCH higher than an Ion spring. Vice Versa the Ion spring will not get your Epiphany to a decent pressure in most instances because of the precisely measured, but low pressure spring.

The cover looks awesome though doesn't it?
The above Post does NOT contain the expressed or implied opinion of Smart Parts Inc. Furthermore the actions of this user, and comments made by him are to be considered disassociated from the will of Smart Parts INC when and where such actions and comments do not match company policy.

Please Do Not PM Me Asking For Information Regarding Upcoming Products Which Have Not Been Formally Announced, I Will Not Respond To Such PM's

http://live.xbox.com/member/ConfederateMajr
Old 02-09-2007, 09:11 PM #3
Rwisltex

Yeah it does, reason I was asking is I'm building me a new gun. I took a stage 5 complete body from lucky and slap it on the new ndz frame. I'm now trying to decide on a regulator I'm wanting some that will give me some really high pressue without snapping my bolt. I plan on using this gun for a sniper gun for woods ball so I'm wanting to get some decent 100 yard shots without having to angle to much. I'm probably wanting to much out of this gun but I really want to replace the sniper gun I have. I've been using a old spider tl with some modifaction for the last 6 years when it came to wood ball but I want something that can give me the same distance and nice accurate shots but still if I get in a jam I can switch my barrel and drop the pressure and go full auto.