PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-07-2007, 06:25 PM #1
masterchief12113
Epiphany Owner

Epiphany stock velocity

Yea im gonna go pb'n this weekend and i was wondering if anyone knew the stock (green insert) velocity. I would like to know before I get their so I can swap out the insert if necessary.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2007, 10:54 PM #2
lopez2188
Lopez el Pesado

uh yea . not sure yet about dwell /rof settings but psi needs to be around 220-230 for about a 290 fps shoot. dwell around high 40's rof 0 maybe
Old 02-08-2007, 12:42 AM #3
jdm_honda_itr

but over 200 you wont pass crono it would rate at 291. but the gun works great at 280psi
Old 02-09-2007, 03:34 PM #4
SPDegree
SP Prototyping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez2188 View Post
uh yea . not sure yet about dwell /rof settings but psi needs to be around 220-230 for about a 290 fps shoot. dwell around high 40's rof 0 maybe
If you are shooting 290 fps at 220 psi, I HIGHLY recommend that you put a smaller (thicker) fire chamber insert in and up the pressure to right around 250. You will notice a significant change.
The above Post does NOT contain the expressed or implied opinion of Smart Parts Inc. Furthermore the actions of this user, and comments made by him are to be considered disassociated from the will of Smart Parts INC when and where such actions and comments do not match company policy.

Please Do Not PM Me Asking For Information Regarding Upcoming Products Which Have Not Been Formally Announced, I Will Not Respond To Such PM's

http://live.xbox.com/member/ConfederateMajr
Old 02-10-2007, 09:24 PM #5
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Ydna is BST Trusted
second that for sure....

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".