Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-19-2003, 06:57 AM #1
SIGSays
žIG

has been a member for 10 years
Feedback for SIGSays

If you have ever dealed with me please leave me feedback here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2003, 05:10 PM #2
bird

Awesome trader. He even held the gun for me so I could get all the money. Would definately deal with again.
Old 10-24-2003, 08:33 PM #3
p8ntbalr2004

Awsome guy! Haggles a bit on the price, and everything was super smooth. Would deal with anytime!

Thanks Chris!

Brett
Old 10-24-2003, 08:33 PM #4
pputkowski
Miembro Mayor

Thumbs up Cooh Dude!

This guy is freakin awesome....A++++ all the way. Excellent communication. Great trader, would do buisness in a heartbeat w/o hesitation. Thanks Chris!

AO rules pbn biatches
Old 10-24-2003, 08:55 PM #5
PNTBALL104

SIGSays is not only a great trader, but a great person. He has some very rare qualites that I was extremly impressed to see in someone online. I was looking for a tank, he had a nitroduck xstream I was intresetd in, he had just traded it to someone for a diffrent tank and even though I was going to pay him more then msrp (which I didnt know at the time because I was making an offer on what was a very nice tank) After he told me that, He told me that I was offering way too much for this tank, I told him it might have been a little bit high but I was in such stress from searching for weeks and all of my offers fell though that I didnt give a **** and I just wanted a tank, any tank. I told him to take it easy and before I could exit the message box, he told me to wait because he wanted to help. Within 10 minnutes he helped me find a great tank at a low price from an extremly reprutable trader on the boards, If I were you I would buy anything from him and be fully assured that your gun/marker/tank will be in perfect condition, just as listed, and you will meet a person that will change your view on how online trading should be done.
Old 10-24-2003, 09:00 PM #6
SIGSays
žIG

Quote:
Originally posted by PNTBALL104
If I were you I would buy anything from him
now that you mention it i do have a box full of randoms items i'll sell you for $100 lol i'm pretty sure you'll find some knoxville glasses and some peanut butter