PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-27-2006, 09:19 PM #211
t3nacity
PBX3/TSP Photographer

t3nacity is a Paintball photographer
Tampa Sports Photography now has ALL 3 days of competition from the NPPL Boston event up at our web site www.tampasportsphotography.com We have pictures of ALL 3 divisions as well; so chances are we have pictures of you and your team. We have nearly 2,000 total pictures from the event.

Also on a side note, pictures that were posted from days 1 and 2 were taken down, optimized for superior quality, and reposted; so be sure to take a second look at those pictures.

For future reference, if you wish to schedule a photo shoot assignment for you and your team you can do so by visiting our web site, www.tampasportsphotography.com and filling out the simple form on the Products page or leaving a message on our forums.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at tlarson@tampasportsphotography.com
Old 07-27-2006, 09:53 PM #212
DyeGuyy 7
BYAHhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntdizzle
idk ryan seemed pretty chill ... he remembered who i was at the end of the day when he ran by my and pointed at me and said whats up ... so i guess i want that weird lol...thanx for the pix btw i was too lazy so i copied off my teams forum and just posted the links
I only met him like once when he came up to my car window when i was with rusty and glen and he goes " WHat the **** is this?!" and then started humping that guy
Old 09-29-2006, 03:46 PM #213
Da Punk Kid
I Garfunkled Your Mother

does anyone hav a pic of two spectators in xsv jerseys?
You know your addicted to paintball when, someone passes out on the feild, you run up to him and somebody yells to you "check to see if he has a pulse", and you reply, " No he doesnt, he has a vlocity".
Old 02-02-2007, 11:13 AM #214
yup21!

where can you buy those JT flex 8 with the weird looking bottoms?