I'm looking to buy a fusion LE, and was wondering if I should buy one new or wait and see if I could pick one up used.
If I buy new is there anywhere that you can get one for below $430ish?
And if I buy one new, what would the resale value be in 6 months from now? (If for some reason I decided to sell it)
If your post is just a wild speculation just say so, but please still post what you think. Thanks
i would go new because used i think you would have to wait closer to a year before you started seeing dramatic price drops. (*(Dramatic meaning like 75-100)*) unless there is some major malfunction with all of the fusions and DP has to do somesort of recall on all of their products. honestly i think six months would only drop the price to like $380-$400 before shipping so then add like another $15-$20 for that and you wont loose much money but truth be told you wont want to sell it!!!
this is just my wild speculation so dont hold it against me if i just so happen to be wrong... thanks
also keep in mind that currently there are only 200 le's, all of which have left the factory, and at least 20+ have been accounted for on this forum alone... if you wait a while, might not be any left!!