i would go new because used i think you would have to wait closer to a year before you started seeing dramatic price drops. (*(Dramatic meaning like 75-100)*) unless there is some major malfunction with all of the fusions and DP has to do somesort of recall on all of their products. honestly i think six months would only drop the price to like $380-$400 before shipping so then add like another $15-$20 for that and you wont loose much money but truth be told you wont want to sell it!!!
this is just my wild speculation so dont hold it against me if i just so happen to be wrong... thanks