canadianpaintball.com - Page 10 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-20-2007, 07:03 PM #190
mother cocker
Smoke Meth
 
mother cocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canadaland
mother cocker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I want one of those white flex8s mmm.
__________________
wut dat smell like?
mother cocker is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2007, 01:03 AM #191
Little Italy
 
 
Little Italy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
if you take the amount of mistakes they have made compared to the amount of orders they deal with, it's probably very little. but to other companies who don't get as many orders will make less mistake cuz they have less to deal with. CP's obviously doing something right, they opened a toronto shop not too long ago and their opening another one in Mississauga......so?
__________________
MaNiToBA FuRY
CanadianPaintball.com
XO Industries
Critical
NXe
BunkerKing
Empire
CocaCola
Little Italy is offline  
Old 01-24-2007, 02:45 PM #192
Frink98
 
 
Frink98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgary
I put in 4 online orders in the last month and Canadianpaintball.com and BuyPBL.com were the only ones I was disappointed with.

Canadian Paintball
  • Order to Doorstep was 3.5 weeks (but order was on boxing day so delays are understandible
  • Ordered a Clear Reloader B and got a Black one
  • Ordered a silver drop forward and got a black one
  • But the 10% off everything was nice


BuyPBL.com
  • Said mask was in stock, it wasn't so had order cancelled, no biggie
  • They still charged my Visa for the order and I'm trying to get it reversed now

In comparison, splatterpaintball.ca threw in a bunch of free stuff, answered emails immediately and took 4 days to get to my door with their free shipping.
__________________
PPS - Carter Machine - ATS
Frink98 is offline  
Old 01-24-2007, 09:59 PM #193
cdnpb
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
As we have said before, nothing is substituted unless the customer says so. Doing otherwise makes this kind of thing happen, so we have no reason not to ask. If those items were out of stock, then a change would have not occurred unless someone on the other end said it was "ok." It doesn't matter what we say, the response will always be "I never said." We either call or email, and if "someone" signs off on it, we do it. Our TOS also stipulates you're welcome to return the substitutions un-opened and un-used and we'll credit you, even if you said "ok." Again, that's in writing, in our website.

As we told everyone during the sale in writing on the main page (the page that receives the most hits on the entire site) during the sale, throw out the standard delivery time. On top of the lost days to holidays and the 1000+ orders we took during the sale, 3.5 weeks sounded about right. (and since there is no names or references #'s posted, I can't even know if the order was check, money order, or "waiting for a Paypal eCheck to clear" either; more time for an order to be processed. We don't send an order until we get paid for it.) We gave each and every customer during the sale to either a. access whether or not ordering during the sale was a good idea based on it's popularity, or b. cancel their order without penalty and shop elsewhere. No one opted to cancel an order other than people holding out for pre-orders on new guns hitting the market. We always tell customers "expect delays" especially during a sale. This one was no different other than being bigger than any one of our preceding sales.

As for our emails, again we cautioned everyone in writing to "expect delays" in responding during the sale. We always answer emails within 24 business hours otherwise. (again, this is in writing on our website) During sales we always concentrate on "emails second, orders first." And again, we made mention of this on our main page during the sale in writing ON TOP of being in our TOS.

All our orders come with free stuff. We handed out over 100,000 stickers in 2006.

We now have a shipping manager on top of staff in our shipping warehouse. His name is Tyler. If you think we made a mistake, call him at 204-269-0016, and he'll talk to you about resolving it. Again something I have made mention of here many times before. We have nothing to hide. When I see these posts, I always pick up the phone, call my shipping manager, ask to give me the "complaint log" (we keep track) for the past 30 days, it's either "no one," or "a few." Compared the the orders made against the complaints, as has been the preceding months before, it's well over 99% "happy customers." Number don't lie. Of all the customer complaints logged here in this thread, compared to all the orders placed since the thread began, it still comes out to 99%+ "happy customers." I guarantee my shipping manager won't come here and read these posts to ascertain an issue with a customer. He'll wait for a phone call or an email, and resolve accordingly. The posting here bumps our name and website back to the top, and we in turn receive a jump in website hits and orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink98 View Post
I put in 4 online orders in the last month and Canadianpaintball.com and BuyPBL.com were the only ones I was disappointed with.

Canadian Paintball
  • Order to Doorstep was 3.5 weeks (but order was on boxing day so delays are understandible
  • Ordered a Clear Reloader B and got a Black one
  • Ordered a silver drop forward and got a black one
  • But the 10% off everything was nice


BuyPBL.com
  • Said mask was in stock, it wasn't so had order cancelled, no biggie
  • They still charged my Visa for the order and I'm trying to get it reversed now

In comparison, splatterpaintball.ca threw in a bunch of free stuff, answered emails immediately and took 4 days to get to my door with their free shipping.
cdnpb is offline  
Old 01-24-2007, 10:15 PM #194
Jon.
Phantomtastic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnpb View Post
As we have said before, nothing is substituted unless the customer says so.
Nothing major maybe. Off the top of my head from orders in the summer/fall I was sent the wrong Ion detent set and a freak tip instead of AA. Unless plain old mistakes don't count as substitutions.


I'd go back to the physical store any day, couldn't have had a better time at the Toronto store, Yusuf was awesome... But I've had my fill of the online 'service'.
Jon. is offline  
Old 01-25-2007, 12:39 AM #195
Frink98
 
 
Frink98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnpb View Post
As we have said before, nothing is substituted unless the customer says so. Doing otherwise makes this kind of thing happen, so we have no reason not to ask. If those items were out of stock, then a change would have not occurred unless someone on the other end said it was "ok." It doesn't matter what we say, the response will always be "I never said." We either call or email, and if "someone" signs off on it, we do it. Our TOS also stipulates you're welcome to return the substitutions un-opened and un-used and we'll credit you, even if you said "ok." Again, that's in writing, in our website.
Thanks for calling me a liar after I spent $400 at your store. I was never contacted about the Reloader B colour. Period. Am I going to pay to ship my order back and wait again to get my gear in the right colour? No, I wanted to use it and frankly black was ok. But it wasn't what I ordered.

The problem with online ordering is a return involves a cost to the purchaser; but I'm guessing that's what you rely on. Even though I was upset, I didn't complain to the store because I didn't want to be bothered to ship my order back, so what's the point? I'm guessing that's where your 99% customer satisfaction number is coming from. Considering your the only Canadian online store with an official complaint thread spanning 2 years, I find your claims hard to believe.

You rambled on about shipping times, but you must not have read "but it was the boxing sale, so delays were understandable". I can wait 3 weels to save 20%.

Not that I care at all, but there were no free stickers in my order. FYI.

Your response has lost you a customer for life. Consider Order 1944-9040-1879 my last. I have filed an "official" complaint, both with my order as well as your conduct here.
__________________
PPS - Carter Machine - ATS
Frink98 is offline  
Old 01-25-2007, 10:00 AM #196
cdnpb
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink98 View Post
Thanks for calling me a liar after I spent $400 at your store.

No one is calling you a liar. Nowhere above is that stated. As we stated above, "It doesn't matter what we say, the response will always be 'I never said.' " So goes this situation like all the rest. But again as stated above, there is no logic to us substituting anything without asking first. Again, as stated above: "doing otherwise makes this kind of thing happen, so we have no reason not to ask." So there's no reason not to ask, and no reason not to say - it's a standoff.

I was never contacted about the Reloader B colour. Period. Am I going to pay to ship my order back and wait again to get my gear in the right colour?

Again, as stated above, we have a 40 Day Guarantee on anything we sell, substitutions included. Its right in our TOS. Go here:

http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/warranty.htm#ret

Read #8.

And yes, if you were not "happy" with the substitution, whether we say "we asked and you said "yes" or "you never asked," the shipping you paid to have it shipped to you is COVERED to return it back to us within the 40 Day Guarantee time period. Again, the number of people that have returned something in a substitution in the past year has been zero because we contact everyone before we offer a substitution in order to avoid these situations.


No, I wanted to use it and frankly black was ok. But it wasn't what I ordered.

The problem with online ordering is a return involves a cost to the purchaser; but I'm guessing that's what you rely on.

As stated above, no cost to the purchaser, again becuase we always inform the customer first on a substitution. And even if you say "we didn't," it doesn't matter, you as the customer are still "covered" with the guarantee of not having to pay the freight to send it back.

Even though I was upset, I didn't complain to the store because I didn't want to be bothered to ship my order back, so what's the point? I'm guessing that's where your 99% customer satisfaction number is coming from. Considering your the only Canadian online store with an official complaint thread spanning 2 years, I find your claims hard to believe.

As we have discussed throughout the entire span of this thread, out of the 100,000+ customers we service on an annual basis, compared to the 50 or so complaints annually we receive, we have stated we are not robots or machines, and we make mistakes, that the complaints ratio of happy to un-happy customers far exceeds 99%+ "happy customers", and you're only seeing the complaints here.

You rambled on about shipping times, but you must not have read "but it was the boxing sale, so delays were understandable". I can wait 3 weels to save 20%.

You made a point to mention it, so we made a point to respond to it.

Not that I care at all, but there were no free stickers in my order. FYI.

Your response has lost you a customer for life. Consider Order 1944-9040-1879 my last. I have filed an "official" complaint, both with my order as well as your conduct here.

We give everyone the tools and information in writing, spread all over our website, explaining in detail the contents of our sale, and the "conduct" of how we handle orders. Such attention to detail is not doled out by our competitors, (read their TOS's or lack thereof) and I have an inbox load of complaint emails and verbal complaints at our stores about all of them that far exceeds anything here. The bottomline is you took the time to read this thread and made a statement about our shipping policies which contradict what we have in writing on our website and how we do business with people. If someone went onto a forum and made statements that contradicted how you as a person was or did something, you would insure to set the record straight. Our conduct here has merely been, like it's been many times in the past, to "present the facts, back the facts up with written proof, and above all, provide our customers with an opportunity to discuss the matter directly with our company through email or phone to make the situation right." Regretably almost everytime someone complaints about something here we've apparently done, that's is far as it goes, and we never hear anything about it otherwise. In this case, the situation was made right for you even before you made this post.

While it's regretable you feel that way, the issue at hand here is you received something you said we never asked you to change out. You in turn accused us of calling you a "liar" on this point by saying we "didn't ask." I point out "either way, you're still covered and protected as a customer." Our reward for doing so is "losing a customer for life."

//////////
cdnpb is offline  
Old 01-25-2007, 06:23 PM #197
ferguson911
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferguson911 View Post
I have ordered for over $600 dollars in all (guns tanks loaders grips ETC) and NOT SURE IF I'LL continue to order! now i ordered a spyder pilot acs blue to black fade with a NEW DESIGNZ CLAMPING FEEDNECK (with ears) and BLACK dye stickies.

Everything went fine ordered with a CC, during the boxing day sale.

I received my order and i open the box, i get my gun as ordered. that part was fine, i get some BLUE dye stickies, when i wanted black! I get a T-lock, when i ordered the NDZ not to get a t-lock. Also when i asked if the NDZ neck with ears fit on my gun, they told me it would, but when i tried it on the holes wouldnt line up. so i call em up ad ask why not, and they say i need it with tabs and if i wanted one i would have to pay for shipping to them and from them to me, so thats an extra $30 dollars for a 50 dollar piece!!!!! and if i wanted a refund i could only get store credit! but i already have what i need for now.

So i shipped out my t-lock after contacting them since it doesnt fit and asked for a trade to a T-lock without ears, because they told me the NDZ wouldnt be available for a long while!!! They also said it would only cost me shipping.

the same thing happend with my eggy 2!, i ordered it BLACK and i got it clear!!


please reply because i am fairly happy with the service i have gotten except on the above listed occasions!!!!!

pm me if necessary!

EDIT!!!!!!!!-------------------------------------------
This is directly from CNDPB.com and their disclaimer!! ( notice the caps and see my comment below!!!)
THE THINGS IN RED ARE WORTH NOTICING!!!!!!!!!!

8. Substitutions may occur if the manufacturer is backordered for a long period of time, the product has been discontinued, or we've been made aware of too many bad reviews on an item. IN ALL CASES YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ITEM WORTH MORE MONEY COSTING YOU LESS.The 40 Day Guarantee will still be in effect if you are overall still unsatisfied with the substitution and subsequent cost savings to you. You will not be charged a re-stocking fee on a substitution if you're not happy with it.


Now why didnt i get something worth MORE than the DYE stickies? why didnt i get a clamping feedneck worth MORE (both are worth 49.99!!!!)

I was never reached to say there would be a substitution. ( i can send all my e-mail logs and phone bills if necessary!!!) Because i would have asked for an immediate refund!!!

My theory of the ''substitution'' is so they dont lose any money, because if they dont have it you still have something and u send it back u get store credit! meaning they still have your money and you have to spend it there!!

MY 2 CENTS WORTH!!!!!!!!!
CDNPB i would really like an answer.

Also i sent in a peice because I did not order the right one, ( ok so its the NDZ feedneck i ordered with ears, i got a trinity t-lock with ears, i tried to fit it on my pilot acs. DID NOT FIT, i sent it in to you and i had to pay darn near 20 dollars shipping to you, cant wait to know how much it will cost me to get it back!!) I know its not your fault but you messed up the initial order...

I can even furnish a number (dont have it now im at work) and i ddnt get any free stuff as claimed above? i was never reached, thats what gets me furious!!!!

PLEASE RESPOND, I AM WAITING

thank you
__________________
Spyder Pilot ACS Blue to Black fade
Blue DYE Stickies
Smart parts progressive 16inch barrel
Trinity t-lock (ordered and on the way)
Shocktech spring kit\Sear Kit
centerflag 57\3000 hpa tank w\ blue DYE rhino cover
Evlution 2 Hopper
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...erpilotacs.jpg
ferguson911 is offline  
Old 01-25-2007, 06:30 PM #198
cdnpb
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferguson911 View Post
CDNPB i would really like an answer.

Also i sent in a peice because I did not order the right one, ( ok so its the NDZ feedneck i ordered with ears, i got a trinity t-lock with ears, i tried to fit it on my pilot acs. DID NOT FIT, i sent it in to you and i had to pay darn near 20 dollars shipping to you, cant wait to know how much it will cost me to get it back!!) I know its not your fault but you messed up the initial order...

I can even furnish a number (dont have it now im at work) and i ddnt get any free stuff as claimed above? i was never reached, thats what gets me furious!!!!

PLEASE RESPOND, I AM WAITING

thank you

As I have mentioned before here other than quoting our terms of service, we don't discuss specific matters relating to orders in public. You're more than welcome to call out warehouse at 204-269-0016, and they will help you.
cdnpb is offline  
Old 01-25-2007, 06:35 PM #199
ferguson911
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnpb View Post
As I have mentioned before here other than quoting our terms of service, we don't discuss specific matters relating to orders in public. You're more than welcome to call out warehouse at 204-269-0016, and they will help you.
alright well then pm me, i am NOT paying for a phone call across the country!!!
__________________
Spyder Pilot ACS Blue to Black fade
Blue DYE Stickies
Smart parts progressive 16inch barrel
Trinity t-lock (ordered and on the way)
Shocktech spring kit\Sear Kit
centerflag 57\3000 hpa tank w\ blue DYE rhino cover
Evlution 2 Hopper
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...erpilotacs.jpg
ferguson911 is offline  
Old 01-25-2007, 07:09 PM #200
Little Italy
 
 
Little Italy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink98 View Post
Considering your the only Canadian online store with an official complaint thread spanning 2 years
this thread was originally posted for someone asking about a Q-loader or something. it's not titled "offical cpb complaint thread."
silly.
__________________
MaNiToBA FuRY
CanadianPaintball.com
XO Industries
Critical
NXe
BunkerKing
Empire
CocaCola
Little Italy is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump