PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-29-2006, 11:24 PM #43
jayplanedin
I <3 ME

yes we all know who brent hopps is... he scammed you out of the guns and a few people have tried helping you but you keep posting everywhere just take it up with brent..
Old 10-29-2006, 11:54 PM #44
jollymore
HATE

jollymore plays in the PSP
jollymore supports Team VICIOUS
jollymore plays in the APPA D4 division
i dont think he is retarted, i think he has tried many times, but seeing how the kid is a stupid pos and a waste of life he isnt talking to him.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:19 PM #45
Cocker_Rocker
mmmm white russians FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollymore View Post
but seeing how the kid is a stupid pos and a waste of life he isnt talking to him.

Chris Dyreson Fan Club #5
SB ILLUSION
Alien Paintball - Empire - PLP
Old 11-01-2006, 05:38 PM #46
Tom 7ate9
jak sie masz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollymore View Post
he isnt talking to him.
Exactly,
Old 11-02-2006, 10:43 PM #47
EndoChronic

British Columbian paintballers rule, we are starting a South Island Xball team next November 1st. Who cares about Exodus we want a winning team. If any one has top notch gear and some money to throw around and has access to Victoria send me a message caused we need eight more deticated guys to start our xball team. Our team name is Death By Angel and we are always looking for people to practise against and with. Bcppl rules

See you all at Brawl for it All
Old 11-05-2006, 08:06 AM #48
jayplanedin
I <3 ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoChronic View Post
Who cares about Exodus
theyre the greatest...

Quote:
If any one has top notch gear and some money to throw around and has access to Victoria send me a message caused we need eight more deticated guys to start our xball team.
if you are good luck... find out how much a franchise spot costs... then travel, entry, and most importantly paint... i think you should have a fantastic chance of getting in...
Old 12-22-2006, 05:34 PM #49
lookup

Hey how many of you guys play at TPG ?
Old 12-22-2006, 05:53 PM #50
Karzac

Quote:
British Columbian paintballers rule, we are starting a South Island Xball team next November 1st. Who cares about Exodus we want a winning team. If any one has top notch gear and some money to throw around and has access to Victoria send me a message caused we need eight more deticated guys to start our xball team. Our team name is Death By Angel and we are always looking for people to practise against and with. Bcppl rules

Didnt see this til now.. um Exodus is a winning team, we just ****ed up in CXBL due to circumstances that you know nothing about.

Go into bastion nanaimo some time, and look at all the 1st and second place trophies in there.

Get your facts straight before bashing a long established WINNING island team... thats not the way to get friends around here especially scince no one knows you guys except at Norms field, trust me you DONT want a bad rep in BC.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:49 PM #51
Brandon St. Pierre

Quote:

You are a freaking idiot. All of the bc mxl franchises have been sold... and you didn't get one. Isn't it a little bit "silly" to go off about your new xball franchise and then state that "bcppl rules", a 5 and 7 man league with absolutely no xball? Why don't you play more than 1 rookie tournament (where you got destroyed, I might add) before shooting your big ****ing mouth off? And if exodus sucks so much, why don't you come to our field and have a nice freindly scrimmage. I will bet you $100 that you won't win more than 1/10 games. Or if you like, we could play for guns.

Trust

"Originally posted by overcast: Should have guessed it was a Canadian. If you live near the border, sometimes real late, on a cold clear night, you can hear them up there sharpening their ice skates. Plotting."
Old 01-21-2007, 02:01 PM #52
iguana183

iguana183

Quote:
Originally Posted by saulid View Post
any thigs to do with BC paintball talk in here
umm weres the sign up for vanderhoofs tournament?
Old 01-21-2007, 02:03 PM #53
iguana183

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8s View Post
Burns Lake is up by PG, i believe...
ya i live in burns were do u sign up for vanderhoofs tournament?