Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-30-2006, 07:18 PM #22
gtoinwq

1. If They Suck So Bad Wtf Did You Order Thier Jerseys For Dick?
2. I Know Of A Company Called Csg They Make Jerseys For Teams And Single Orders.. And Im Pretty Sure It Was Taking A Month + To Do Single Orders!
3. And As For The 1 Missing Jerseys People Do Make Mistakes But I Will Agree With You On One Thing It Shouldnt Take Another Month To Get The Jersey Or Your Money Back!
4. And Just To Clarify On Somethin Im Pretty Sure The Team Doesnt Have Ne Thing To Do With Orders Or Such... Could Be Wrong
4. To Come At Some High Riders You Got Some Balls..jk Kinda
New England Hurricanes support #120
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2007, 04:27 PM #23
Goose1072

houstonpballer: you should ask before you comment on how long I have waited before writing stupidity. It's been 3 months now and the only word I've received from anyone in this matter was MOD #06 no one else has bothered to respond to any of my emails and if you would of read the first post you would of noticed the I have been leaving emails to drew for over a month and it just takes a few seconds to email someone. Very Bad customer service!! and still have not heard from him.

gtoinwq:
1. WtF is your problem, what do u care what I order A$$ Whole!!!
2. These Jerseys are already made and how hard is it to email someone and let them know that you're working on their order.
3. It's been over a month, to be exact it's been 3 months and still don't have my money or the jersey.
4. Well they should remove the store from their site if they have nothing to do with them or have them do something about the awful customer service.

4. Learn to count this is 5. Dumb A$$, Big balls too.

P.S. SA still suck!!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:30 AM #24
bigballadro
nam vet

bigballadro is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
! bought 1 shirt and i got 2, which was straight
Old 01-03-2007, 09:11 AM #25
crump582
I AM THE GREATEST!

Sorry to hear... I hope they make it right. Good luck.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:52 PM #26
Goose1072

Well it's almost 3 months now and not a word from anyone at SA, I guess the little people are not important.

Hey bigballadro: I think you got my order......LOL

Well if any of the SA people are listening, I'm still waiting.

Goose
Old 01-08-2007, 06:54 PM #27
sotexfury08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve5391 View Post
My ban sences are tingling.
no not really

this kind of stuff should be voiced
"Originally posted by krazipbgal: What the hell is "red tide"?"
"Originally posted by TheKingMaslowski: Of all people you should know."
NOBAMA
Old 01-09-2007, 06:45 PM #28
Americans05 (Banned)

and i think sa rock btw
Old 01-09-2007, 06:45 PM #29
Americans05 (Banned)

the kid got wronged by mistake or on purpose doesnt matter he should be able to voice this
Old 01-12-2007, 12:56 PM #30
Bobby Wilson
I Don't Have An Attitude

I got screwed too !!

I have been about a month since I ordered a jersey from them...the same deal as you $62 from their website..When the reciept printed it was missing my Ste #....I have been trying to contact drew7 for a month now...I have never gotten a reply...Now my e-mails come back as undeliverable no matter which one I use...I have started the refund process with PayPal but it will still be 30 to 45 days to get refunded through buyer protection....The sad thing is that this Jersey was a gift for a friend who is a HUGE fan of Cypress Hill/B-Real...Oh well live and learn right...I don't know why I expected more from a bunch of stoners......
Old 01-12-2007, 02:06 PM #31
crump582
I AM THE GREATEST!

Looks like I won't be ordering anything from these guys...
Old 01-12-2007, 02:10 PM #32
frotocs-r
Coke > Pepsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wilson View Post
I have been about a month since I ordered a jersey from them...the same deal as you $62 from their website..When the reciept printed it was missing my Ste #....I have been trying to contact drew7 for a month now...I have never gotten a reply...Now my e-mails come back as undeliverable no matter which one I use...I have started the refund process with PayPal but it will still be 30 to 45 days to get refunded through buyer protection....The sad thing is that this Jersey was a gift for a friend who is a HUGE fan of Cypress Hill/B-Real...Oh well live and learn right...I don't know why I expected more from a bunch of stoners......
you are an 07'er, and this is your first post. i think this is all a lie.
plus, most of goose's only posts are right in here.

Feedback
Old 01-12-2007, 03:01 PM #33
Bobby Wilson
I Don't Have An Attitude

Excuse me...

I ran across this thread because I was looking to see if I could find out if anyone else had a problem with an order...I just joined today jackass...I placed my order with stonedassassins.com on Dec 12th...If you think I'm lying then stuff your opinion up your *** to keep your little toy brain occupied..BA
Old 01-12-2007, 03:22 PM #34
brizzlepimp
TK: LIKE A BOSS

brizzlepimp is a Supporting Member
brizzlepimp plays in the PSP
brizzlepimp plays in the APPA D4 division
wooo hooo flame party everybody sling obscenities at each other via web board because e-thugin is the only way to roll. Come on kids. If you got screwed get over it. If it is a paypal storefront then file the claim and get your money back. Complaining on the internet is so effective that it has changed nothing for you. congratulations.
PK fan club #3
<<<<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>>>
Old 01-17-2007, 09:47 PM #35
crump582
I AM THE GREATEST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzlepimp View Post
wooo hooo flame party everybody sling obscenities at each other via web board because e-thugin is the only way to roll. Come on kids. If you got screwed get over it. If it is a paypal storefront then file the claim and get your money back. Complaining on the internet is so effective that it has changed nothing for you. congratulations.
Might have warned somebody else... I appreciate his heads-up.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:02 AM #36
ATLballaz (Banned)

ATLballaz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ATLballaz supports Sherwood Forest
ATLballaz plays in the APPA D4 division
ATLballaz is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by frotocs-r View Post
you are an 07'er, and this is your first post. i think this is all a lie.
plus, most of goose's only posts are right in here.
and what you joined about a day earlier.
I can't stand the crap about join dates.
stay on topic.I guess everyone is looking @ this all wrong,if you bought something from a person on the nation and it took this long I would bet a theft report would have been made.
I could understand the delay if it wa a single run order but they claim to have 53 instock.
sounds like bad customer service to me.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:30 PM #37
Eclifton (Banned)

ummm, well now..lets see. A guy gets on here to help pbn not to order anything from there from his loss. What does the pbn community do....flame him. How common is that. I feel sorry for the guy who got screwed over on a jersey. From the way he typed it, it was true. For the people who flamed him...you need to grow up.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:32 PM #38
crump582
I AM THE GREATEST!

GET THIS MAN A JERSEY!

... if he still wants to support this team...
Old 01-18-2007, 10:04 PM #39
boomstick34
SCISSOR ME OuWww YEAH....

Cant we all just get ALONG.... But seriously lets just be cool its hard to get screwed so like if he was a pro and got something stolen lets back him up.... GOD i bet the people who were flameing just got done posting- lets get your stuff back (insert pro player name).-
__GOD I <3 PBN__
Old 01-18-2007, 10:23 PM #40
Eclifton (Banned)

no, pros get crap cheap. He's just your average person who bought a jersey and the company screwed up his order. Basically this is all it takes for anyone to say no, im not paying SA 62$ now for a jersey.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:37 PM #41
boomstick34
SCISSOR ME OuWww YEAH....

the most id spend on a jersey is the 6$ ones at walmart de got some sick colors there.. and no im not a noob...!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:11 PM #42
mod

mod is a Supporting Member
Have practice tommorow for those of you with a problem with your order, I'll make sure to bring this up. Hopefully I can have Drew contact those of you. Or have your orders shipped my self. Sorry for all the troubles.

MOD#06 S.A.2007