Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-15-2007, 09:29 PM #1
xwiredx

has been a member for 10 years
xwiredx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xwiredx supports DLX Technology
Stickered Profilers

What's up guys.
I was just looking at the pic thread, and noticed how sweet all your Profilers look with the Warped and Avalanche stickers bordering the lenses. I was wondeirng though, do they mess up your vision at all, or is the Profiler lens so big that it's not a problem?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2007, 10:56 PM #2
Rated R Superstar
currently retired

well when you do it you usually cut the sticker in half unless its a thin sticker.. and yea generally the foam and the shape of the mask blocks more of your vision than the stickers so you dont really even notice it.

O YEA - ive done this on countless lenses for my masks and the one thing you really want to be sure of is that the lens is very clean before you put the stickers on.. because if there is paint oil under there the stickers will peel off after the first paint hit and you will have a mess.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:46 PM #3
Farside_Logan
Chicago Farside '07

Farside_Logan is a Professional paintball player
depends on where you put them. anything near the top or bottom of the lenses will block out vision, but unless you're trying to view clouds and your feet at the same time it's usually not a problem.

-logan
Old 01-16-2007, 10:54 PM #4
xwiredx

has been a member for 10 years
xwiredx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xwiredx supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farside_Logan View Post
depends on where you put them. anything near the top or bottom of the lenses will block out vision, but unless you're trying to view clouds and your feet at the same time it's usually not a problem.

-logan
Thanks for the info!
I was mainly inquiring about the way you guys put the "Warped" and "Avalanche" stickers bordering the lens. Looks super sweet!
Old 01-18-2007, 09:38 AM #5
Farside_Logan
Chicago Farside '07

Farside_Logan is a Professional paintball player
i usually cut the stickers as thin as possible too. just use a razor... we get bored on thurs/fri nights, it turns into 3 or 4 hotel rooms being littered with stickers and knives... fun times.

-logan