Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-08-2007, 02:57 PM #22
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Lets not forget all the experts expected New Orleans to have a four or five win season even with all of the new guys.
I hope using a mods quote aganist him isn't means for Banning.

Lets also not forget the experts said the same for the Jets. Also the Jets defense and offense have been over hauled a new 3-4 Defensive Scheme and all new set of coaches as well.

Like my mom said no reason to cry over spilt milk but I'm bias and bitter, LOL. Freaking New England. I have offically become a fan of AFC-San D (for the class those player have) and NFC-NO (because they were underdogs like us).

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2007, 03:04 PM #23
ske1etor
Geaux Tigers

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM6 Scenerio Player View Post
I hope using a mods quote aganist him isn't means for Banning.

Lets also not forget the experts said the same for the Jets. Also the Jets defense and offense have been over hauled a new 3-4 Defensive Scheme and all new set of coaches as well.

Like my mom said no reason to cry over spilt milk but I'm bias and bitter, LOL. Freaking New England. I have offically become a fan of AFC-San D (for the class those player have) and NFC-NO (because they were underdogs like us).
I can respect that, but you don't know bitter until you have been a saints fan since birth. I have been saying it all season long, the saints are for real and they deserve some credit, just let us lowly saints fans have the limelight for like 2 ****in minutes. lol

A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:09 PM #24
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ske1etor View Post
I can respect that, but you don't know bitter until you have been a saints fan since birth. I have been saying it all season long, the saints are for real and they deserve some credit, just let us lowly saints fans have the limelight for like 2 ****in minutes. lol

ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!. **SNiff** You win. LOL!!

And I do give you credit as well as understand too, being a Jets fan in NY isn't easy either, believe me.

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old 01-08-2007, 03:12 PM #25
ske1etor
Geaux Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM6 Scenerio Player View Post
ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!. **SNiff** You win. LOL!!

And I do give you credit as well as understand too, being a Jets fan in NY isn't easy either, believe me.
Yeah, I understand.. You guys have had some shaky seasons in the past. Just wait for next year, it will be a Saints/Jets superbowl. Mangini vs. Payton...

The NFL is about to get turned upside down, Houston is going to be on the rise (They are looking at JaMarcus Russel), NYJ is going to be a force(Again) and NO will have another good season with bush and colston leading the way but the raiders are still going to suck.

Old 01-08-2007, 03:26 PM #26
NightKreeper

NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
he deserved it more than anyone else IMO.
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
Old 01-08-2007, 11:05 PM #27
Mr. SparkleIsBack
Viva La Nation

Mr. SparkleIsBack is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Yeah, I understand.. You guys have had some shaky seasons in the past. Just wait for next year, it will be a Saints/Jets superbowl. Mangini vs. Payton...

The NFL is about to get turned upside down, Houston is going to be on the rise (They are looking at JaMarcus Russel), NYJ is going to be a force(Again) and NO will have another good season with bush and colston leading the way but the raiders are still going to suck.
Not as drastic as that, but I can see the 49ers and Dolphins doing VERY well, they will both make the playoffs next year.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:42 AM #28
Legion226
RL

Legion226 is an NCPA player
Legion226 plays in the APPA beginner division
Legion226 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Legion226 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Sean peyton picked Bush, Colston and Jahri Evans. Brought Drew Brees, Scott Fujita, Scott Shanle, Mark Simoneaux, Terrance Copper, Hollis Thomas, Omar Stoutmire and Steve Weatherford in. It has little to do with katrina in my opinion. The saints were 3-13 last season and Peyton in his rookie season as a head coach turned a losing franchise into a superbowl contender. If you can't understand that you have no place commenting on his award.
Peyton didnt take Bush. The franchise took bush because they had the option because of how poorly they played last season. They didnt just play poorly last season because they didnt have peyton, your forgetting that the starting running back Deuce Mcallister broke his leg in preseason and was out all season and that the go to Pro bowl status WR joe horn was constantly hurt. Drew brees left the chargers. Brees went to the saints becaus they did so poorly last season they had such a high salary cap they could pay him enough to play. So no, it wasnt just sean payton. If you cant understand that you have no place commenting on my opinion.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:45 AM #29
ske1etor
Geaux Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion226 View Post
Peyton didnt take Bush. The franchise took bush because they had the option because of how poorly they played last season. They didnt just play poorly last season because they didnt have peyton, your forgetting that the starting running back Deuce Mcallister broke his leg in preseason and was out all season and that the go to Pro bowl status WR joe horn was constantly hurt. Drew brees left the chargers. Brees went to the saints becaus they did so poorly last season they had such a high salary cap they could pay him enough to play. So no, it wasnt just sean payton. If you cant understand that you have no place commenting on my opinion.
First of all, Deuce didn't break his leg. He injured his knee 5 games into the regular season, not in the preseason. Horn only missed 3 games last season. Arguing over his injuries is moot because he has been battling broken and bruised ribs and groin injuries for 3 years now and has hardly missed any games.

Dude, Tom Benson (The owner of the New Orleans Saints) gave Sean Payton full control of the team. You need to think about what you posted. Sit down and really think about it. The Saints didn't have a 3-13 season because of Deuce and Horn, they had a 3-13 season because of Aaron Brooks and Jim Haslett. If you think by watching ESPN you are getting all of the inside scoop on the NFL, you are wrong buddy. I think I have a bit more knowledge of the New Orleans Saints organization than you at this point and time.

If you knew the history of the Saints you would know that Tom Benson hates spending money and his coaching staff normally passes over the best players to get a bunch of cheap scrubs.

Rick Mueller, Rick Rieprish and Rick Thompson made the draft lists for Payton and he was given the control to pick who he wanted out of the list. Then, he talked Drew Brees into coming to the saints. It was all over the news Drew saying "Yeah, I had doubts about coming to New Orleans but once I got here and talked with Sean I changed my mind and decided to stay."

Post some facts so your whole opinion isn't just filled with fairytales.

Last edited by ske1etor : 01-09-2007 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Typographical Error (Brain Fart)
Old 01-09-2007, 01:22 PM #30
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
I think I have a bit more knowledge of the New Orleans Saints organization that you at this point and time.

That is the truth. Not being a dick, but this kid is clearly up to snuff on his team.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 01-09-2007, 01:28 PM #31
pro_balla70462

pro_balla70462 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
QFMFT
Old 01-09-2007, 02:50 PM #32
ske1etor
Geaux Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
That is the truth. Not being a dick, but this kid is clearly up to snuff on his team.

I appreciate that coming from such a respected guy like yourself. Thank You, it is nice to hear someone agree with me for once.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:21 PM #33
lop
RAIDER HATE

You guys are talking like the Jets and the Saints have been some of the worst teams in the history of football. You let me know when the Jets and the Saints get on the same level as the tampa bay yucks and then you can talk about some 'rough seasons'.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:29 PM #34
ske1etor
Geaux Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop View Post
You guys are talking like the Jets and the Saints have been some of the worst teams in the history of football. You let me know when the Jets and the Saints get on the same level as the tampa bay yucks and then you can talk about some 'rough seasons'.
Are you kidding me? The bucs won a superbowl... The saints have never won a second round playoff game.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:32 PM #35
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
And they only won a wild card five years ago and that is it.

The Saints have almost rounded out the bottom of the entire League since its inception.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 01-09-2007, 05:00 PM #36
irishpballer (Banned)
OG status

i think narlins' might have a shot at superbowl
Old 01-09-2007, 11:32 PM #37
pro_balla70462

pro_balla70462 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpballer View Post
i think narlins' might have a shot at superbowl
lmao

The Buc's have had a way better history than the saints. for the saints to where they are now, alot of people should be jumping off a bridge soon, bc around here for the longest time, a person only said they would do something insanely stupid when the saints went to the super bowl... guess what...