Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-29-2006, 11:50 PM #1
derderkid17
 
 
derderkid17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 610
Thumbs up derderkid17's feedback

If You Have Done Buisness With Me In The Past Then Leave Your Feedback Here

thanks, elliot
__________________
INFAMY
Lucian Blackburn fanclub #56
Gear Bag Sale- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post32494126
OLIVE 1of3 CLOSER-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post40175271
If your parents DONT pay for ur paintball stuff, put this in ur sig
Feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post29989794
derderkid17 is offline  
Old 01-01-2007, 03:02 PM #2
bunkerking1369
well off
 
bunkerking1369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ♫ ♪ ♪
Great seller/trader....I shipped first and still got his gun in a trade....would like to do business with again.... very trustworthy
__________________
kae factory.
bunkerking1369 is offline  
Old 01-01-2007, 08:35 PM #3
Cam LaBarge
this is why im hot
 
Cam LaBarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: north east
we traded halos i shipped first great guy would deff do business again

A+++++

thanx man
__________________
AIM- sgfballa7
rl timmy

Feedback +8 -0
Cam LaBarge is offline  
Old 01-03-2007, 09:26 PM #4
matolivrshootsfaces
S********rs, Inc.
 
matolivrshootsfaces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: two-one-five.
great buyer/seller. extremely easy to work with and would def. do business with again.
__________________
R.I.P. Philly Notorious
I play for pride.

90% of teenagers say "holy ****" before they get in a car accident. The other 10% are from pennsylvania and they say "hold my beer and watch this ****."
matolivrshootsfaces is offline  
Old 01-11-2007, 07:29 PM #5
Breaker
pbaz'er
 
Breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: meh
traded my ego for his ripper, ion, some gear, and $100. i talked to his parents, i shipped first, everything went great. i'll post up again or edit this one as soon as the check clears, but as of now hes an A+++ guy
__________________
Gooch Smooch.
100% Positive- 0% Negative

Official Legacy fan club member #401.

Alias F/S/T, give me an offer! want it gone! want shockers/spools!
Breaker is offline  
Old 01-16-2007, 09:31 PM #6
dm5gangster
GBWK
 
dm5gangster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 757
dm5gangster owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dm5gangster posts videos on PbNation
great seller, bought stiffi barrel from him i shipped out first and everything
good guy Great Transaction A+
__________________
Liberty University Flames
dm5gangster is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump