Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2001, 05:22 PM #1
rides800
SMART PARTS OPERATOR

has been a member for 10 years
closed B E post

i wanted to say something......
im not happy with B E
i owned a mini years back and it took a crap, and could not be repaired. im a machinist and still could not make it work right again. it was a design problem and they wouldnt replace the gun.
i was out 300.00. the thing was only a few months old. and every time i hear a story about a be gun its not good. customer service is poor, their tanks are poor, seen one explode before because they are made without pressure relief valves, and you know their balls suck. theyre sold at wal mart , that should tell ya something.
and whats with mods closing forums, they need to relax a bit. come on we are just exchanging info here and so what if we voice our opinions, thats a constitutional right.

Last edited by rides800 : 12-01-2001 at 09:00 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2001, 01:15 AM #2
Magic55
Banned

i absolutely 100% agree with you. these guys think its their duty to defend BE and say they have "quality" products when we all know there isn't one thing made by them that is good/reliable/anything positive. I think that BE pays them to say this ****. all they do like you said is close forums when they don't like what people say. i have had probably five or mored deleted in the last week because the couldn't take the heat and knew i was right and they were and are wrong.
Old 12-02-2001, 01:30 AM #3
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Re: closed B E post

Quote:
Originally posted by rides800
i owned a mini years back and it took a crap, and could not be repaired. They need to relax a bit. come on we are just exchanging info here and so what if we voice our opinions, thats a constitutional right.
A mini what? I've never heard of any BE product liek that before. As for the BE hate flaming what has been going on, it's not that the Mods need to relax, it's that some people need to reread the posting rules and realize you agreed not to bash other peoples stuff and ruin their threads. As for the paint, they sell Marbs at WalMart and its some of the best paint on the tournament scene, so take that into consideration.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 12-02-2001, 01:57 PM #4
Magic55
Banned

I don't know what walmart you go to but i've never seen marbs there. also its no just because they're sold at walmart they suck its that you could make better balls your self plus they're sold at a place that has nothing to do withpaintball so obviously they're going to have shiat balls.
Old 12-02-2001, 02:01 PM #5
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Every paintball made today is made on the same machine with almost the same ingredients, so every paintball has the potential to be just as good as the next one. The differences come from age, storage, and the container. It's proven that fresh BE paint shoots real well, but what you see in the stores has usually been there a while.
Old 12-02-2001, 05:19 PM #6
SGT BiGGiE

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic55
i absolutely 100% agree with you. these guys think its their duty to defend BE and say they have "quality" products when we all know there isn't one thing made by them that is good/reliable/anything positive. I think that BE pays them to say this ****. all they do like you said is close forums when they don't like what people say. i have had probably five or mored deleted in the last week because the couldn't take the heat and knew i was right and they were and are wrong.

hmm they amke revolution hoppers that seem to be all voer the tourny scene..they make jt masks,guns,barrels,paintballs people seem to like,and i seen marbs at wal-mart and PMI at k-mart..they dont close the threads becaus they are uptight they do it because people dont use any valid argument just says they suck and without an argumental opinion or FACT its a waste of thread space
Old 12-02-2001, 05:49 PM #7
Magic55
Banned

sarg, permision to speak... your like my personal gardian who always tries to correct me. well seeing how nobody was really talking about the hoppers or masks that didn't really help out much. next i don't really know why but your just making my point more clear you go around to every post i make and try to correct it with your dumb opinions on why BE isn't bad. you never say how it is good all you say is that its good. you probably, like i said before, can't afford a nice gun but thats not our problems is it? so just face the fact that BE blows **** and go out and buy yourself a nice mag or cocker or something and realize that the only reason that you say BE guns are better is because you've been telling yourself that for so long that its stuck in your head. go ahead and do what you did before and look for spelling errors so that can be your big comeback because i realize that thats all that you can think of. That is all, fall out!
Old 12-02-2001, 06:39 PM #8
rides800
SMART PARTS OPERATOR

Quote:
they dont close the threads becaus they are uptight they do it because people dont use any valid argument just says they suck and without an argumental opinion or FACT its a waste of thread space
thats a waste of thread space... do you reread ? ....... no argumental opinion or fact? DUDE, BIGGIE... did you even read my first post? wake up! you need MORE negative feedback than that?
and ive never seen marbs or pmi at any wal-mart or k-mart. what i was referrering to by that statement was that wal-mart , a retail giant, simply jumped on the paintball bandwagon and decided to carry a cheap paintball product to put on their shelves because its exactly that....cheap. let me ask this, do you go to walmart when looking for a quality automotive product? or designer clothing? so what makes you think they are going to stock quality paintball products? and let me add this too.. why is it everytime you see brass eagle balls in that clear hard plastic jug on the shelf at WAL-MART there is about 10 balls worth of paint on the bottom of the jug? and its not one store either, ill tell you why. they dont care! they simply leave it there like some jaskass is gonna buy that.
and DYOEL.... a mini II was a supposed to be high performance brass eagle semi-auto. that was probably before you knew about paintball so i can understand if youve never heard of a product "LEIK" that.
im not bashing you people for sticking up for your b e product purchase, im simply trying to open your young little eyes to a product that doesnt deliver the performance they promote. and that is why these forums exist, to share information about this sport. and if someone thinks im wrong .. feel free to let me know. hey MAJIC55, whats up? thanks for the backup bro!

Last edited by rides800 : 12-02-2001 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-02-2001, 08:36 PM #9
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rides800

DYOEL.... a mini II was a supposed to be high performance brass eagle semi-auto. that was probably before you knew about paintball so i can understand if youve never heard of a product "LEIK" that.
First of all you can't even read. I clearly misstyped liek and not "LEIK". This kind of makes me think you aren't even reading the other posts either unless they're "backup bros" which you seem to need because you can't make good points without them. As for your Mini II, even BE has no idea what you're talking about so you must have messed up the name or just known the gun by some other name.
Old 12-02-2001, 09:46 PM #10
rides800
SMART PARTS OPERATOR

whether i mispelled your mis-spelling or not, you still mis-spelled the word all by yourself.
and i made my points clear without the help of anyone. AND WHAT POINT DID I NEED HELP PROVING? i certainly dont need back-up to prove that b e made the mini-II. what did you do call them to ask? on sunday night? if they dont recall manufacturing this gun they must just be ashamed, or dont like you. how do you back up:
Quote:
. As for your Mini II, even BE has no idea what you're talking about
i couldnt find to much on the mini II but heres a reference. its listed on this page half way down. read and then tell me what you think dyoel182. http://www.pentestone.com/OGOG/guns.txt
Old 12-02-2001, 10:10 PM #11
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Oh ok, the confusion was because it was a Crossman gun distributed by BE. Kinda like how the Angel was distributed by BE.
Old 12-02-2001, 10:15 PM #12
Magic55
Banned

No problemo rides. like you said though you don't need any backing up. these BE guys for some reason think they're hot **** cause they defend they're ****ty company. anyways i'm laughing right now reading through all the posts and thinking how dumb they sound in all of them. Kevmaster, sargent faggie, and that other twat all sound so stupid trying to make points. haha
Old 12-02-2001, 10:51 PM #13
rides800
SMART PARTS OPERATOR

dyoel182,[
Quote:
This kind of makes me think you aren't even reading the other posts either unless they're "backup bros" which you seem to need because you can't make good points without them.
Quote:
AND WHAT POINT DID I NEED HELP PROVING?
oh...but you forgot to address this, if you say something dis-crediting like that you better back it up pal! and if this post is closed by the mods before you reply, i just want to say i simply started this thread to inform the B E owners of my experience with BE not to bash or what ever you homos want to call it.
Old 12-03-2001, 12:12 AM #14
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
First, to who said BE makes JT, and Viewloader stuff on the tournie scene....

No they don't. They only own the companies. They don't make squat. VL and JT still make their own same products. BE has nothing to do except make profit from them.

Now secondly, BE is "known for making crappy products." Well, they are also known to have the highest sales to...you guessed it, NEWBIES!

And guess what? Most Newbies don't know a pinch of crap about maintanence. And when the gun breaks down after a month from lack of even simple oiling and changing O-rings... "Ah Damn, this gun is a piece of ****. Damn BE, they make crap." So it's not just the lack of quality, but that combined with lack of care.

I've had a Green Raptor for... well, too long. It's still working rather well. I like it, modified it a bit, it's LP and vertical cocking now. But I maintained it properly. And because of that, it's survived rather well.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 12-03-2001, 04:23 AM #15
SGT BiGGiE

meph true on the jt and vl hoppers and stuff..but i was told the new vl guns were made by be just sold as VL,ok so you want opions and facts about be from me..ok here we go,i have had a talon goin on 2 years now..still works perfectly never let me down,not bad manufacturing there now huh?..or my nearly 2 year old ray?..or my eagle 68 by brass eagle that works flawlessly?,99% of problems people have with brass eagle is new kids buy them and dont mantain them or oil them or anything then when it goes down blames the company,and another thing is those same people get into it with spyder eventually get cockers hen rag a new kid on his first day cuz he has a ray so he believes in the egative **** being said and spreads it himself,i could have gotten a cocker or mag in stead of my rm,and after shooting many different cockers and mags i said nope..i might get a cocker someday for a back up to my RM..but doubtful i will
Old 12-07-2001, 05:06 PM #16
fenris69

im gonna rant now.

it seems every single post in this forum has turned into some sort of
flame, courtesy mostly(from what i can see) of our good friend
magic55...now im not a BE fan. ive used and enjoyed a stingray, and i
really had probs with that vl genesis(not operating, but a vertical
blowback is just silly without a forced feed IMO)
but cmon...why does everything have to end in an argument. why do these
people, in an OWNERS GROUP have to defend their markers, which are
obviously working fine, to a couple of simple minded fools with little or
no experience?? what can you possibly say to that? (we'll use magic55 as a
potential example here)
magic: "BE SUCKS!!"
oh really...why is that?
magic: "CAUSE THEY BREAK" no kidding! did you break one? magic: "well
no...but they suck! my friends broke them" uh huh...fascinating...lets
assume since noone else is suffering the same probs your friends are a
little thick, now would you mind a personal question?
magic: "I HATE ALL THINGS BE!!!" riiight...so seriously...have you ever
owned a brass eagle product??
magic: " i gotta go...BYE!" *runs away*

if anyone minds my parody...delete it otherwise..you haters? grow the
hell up. rides had a genuine beef, but most of the others fools do not.
Old 12-08-2001, 04:43 AM #17
SGT BiGGiE

Rides,exactly,the balls are broke from bad handling and such by the stores,now for a long time i have used green and black shell sheridans out of wal-mart and they performed excellent(in proobably 8 cases i bought worth over 5 months maybe 11 breaks)but if you let hmm PMI or maybe Diablo or Zap sit around for 5 months in wharehouse then a month in the store wouldnt you have the Exact same thing?,and sheridan paint is made by diablo also,we only got the green/black shell because by the time they got hat color in and we got it the next week wed buy them out again,switched to big ball when we picked up a sponsorship from the pro-shop
Old 12-08-2001, 08:03 AM #18
Magic55
Banned

hey fenris that was pretty cute how you MADE those quotes. i've responded to almost every post about me and never said ok got to go bye. when i first posted in her i think it was on rainmaker or an impulse and i told the kid to get an impulse and kevmaster or sargent ****** said that i'm wrong for some reason for picking that and its only a spyder clone. well that was a little redicules don't ya think, when i made an opinion he just said i was wrong. well almost all of my posts have been deleted now so to make a long story short i just got a little hot and bothered by theses kind people saying that BE are the greatest guns you can own if they're in the hands of a person who will spend every second of the day taking care of them and all other guns are spyder clones. thats pretty nice that your fist post is directly towards me when you couldn't have even read all my posts to see whats going on. nice try
Old 12-08-2001, 09:13 PM #19
fenris69

:)

actually, I was pretty amused. yes, it's a parody, but really not that exaggerated. I don't think any of the people in this forum will claim(unless pushed to, and then it's just being defensive) that B.E makes the finest equipment in north america...just aint happenin. we all know it. the problem I think they, and I have(if im wrong correct me on this), is that people such as yourself, for whatever reason, make blanket statements such as "all B.E. markers are crap"
I'ts just not true.
It's inflammatory.
It's gonna start something.

course you know this, and if I understand correctly all your previous flames were in response to an attack on yourself? well...guess I missed that initial one, I apologise for assuming you had no reason. But it's still no excuse for mouthing off like that in far too many posts. It really bugs me, specially the rainmaker comments...cause thats a really decent marker at a great price, that suffers from a mediocre reg.
Old 12-08-2001, 10:43 PM #20
Rob Zombie

lol.

wow, some of these people in these forums are pretty funny, ya know thinking B. E. is good, and stuff like that, let me just say something, B. E. and quality don't mix, lol, B. E. paint sucks even perfectly round ones ( wich are hard to find) that had no breaks and were new never shot straight, most of them have dimples, (obviously the unround ones, wich most of them are), they always broke in the gun, they never broke on the opponent, and their fill is very cheap and thin, and they are cheaply made, now for the guns,lol, the guns break in 5 months or less unless you take care of them, and even when you take care of them they don't work well they just barely work and would probably be better off not working and sitting on the shelf because then you don't have to be seen with a B. E. marker on the feild, VL, and JT are tottally independant companies that are just owned by B. E. they ( VL and JT) still make their own products and they are just as good as they have always been, except B. E. did do something to the board in the revys ( they made it cheaper) and now that board is pretty bad ( and I had to put a x-board in it wich was independantly made by veiwloader), but I'M still getting a turborev board anyway, the stitching on their harnesses rip, and their squeegies work good for awhile but then the tip breaks off, ( yes they can't even make a good quality squeegie, lol). Oh and P.S. I used to own a B. E. raptor extreme along time ago ( I shoot a cocker now, wich is way better than the RM) and it broke in 3 months, and also don't stick up for B. E. and say they don't suck face it they suck and you know it, get your self a nice cocker, mag, or angel, ( I prefer the cocker though).
Closed Thread