Originally posted by PPro
I never said your gun wasnt aced, the wires alone look real. I just said the pics were fake...
...since they told me they were looking into new ways of doing it.
One question though- Whats on that tank reg that needed to be covered up?
1. When you say "the pics were fake", people like TheChiller will get confused and forget that it's really real, lol. Yes, the ACE break beam eyes just like the ones on the IR3s and LCDs.
2. Yes, there's going to be a newer, better way to do the eye for the Speeds.
3. Nothing on my tank reg needed to be covered up... in other words, uh... it's not covered up.
I think you've been so caught up with your discovery of the obvious photoshopping that you're starting to see things that I never knew even existed. j/k, lol. Don't worry, it's just a Pure Energy tank screwed into the new www.CheckItProducts.com
Uni-Mount. This new Uni-Mount features a new cone shaped pin that will not block off gas if you turn the Uni-Mount's knob in too far. There's also a new feature where a recessed o-ring helps prevent the knob from twisting off. Also, the tolerances are much more exact and the dimension of the asa and cage are a little smaller.
4. My offer still stands, if you get everybody who's replied in this thread to become PbN Supporting Members, then I'll tell you everything I know.... then again, I might not know as much as I claim
5. Tippmann Effect is my favorite team.
Originally posted by obsidian_viper
how do you put your trigger on the third furthest forward trigger pivot point?
Hey, I noticed that too! Maybe nobody uses it so they decided to do away with it? lol
Originally posted by Sausage
it makes perfect sense...with sensi on, the gun has the ability to "ramp up", therefore giving u a higher rof. with sensi's ramp and warped's eye..it would be a deadly combo...
The "ramp up" you mentioned is much more noticeable in Sensi 1 and 2. I don't want to sound too excited or anything like that, but uh... your idea for the deadly combo (let's call it the S.D.C. project) sounds like it should work really well in Sensi 2 and in conjunction with a Halo B.