I have one I may be willing to sell. I have been considering it, but it is shooting great
and I don't know if I want to spend a bunch more money to get a "better" gun that isn't all that much better...
Anyway, there is a link to a picture in my signature.
Here is the low-down (in semi-random order):
- '98 1450 Rainmaker
- stock reg gutted/capped by Hardwarz
- delrin ThunderBolt from Hardwarz
- LP fittings/hose kit from Hardwarz
- polished aluminum vertical adapter
- PMI Pure Energy reg
- macro line
- Shocktech drop forward
- custom aluminum MAC valve mount
- hopper power mod, including the revy
- Lapco BigShot
- double trigger and grip frame
- low pressure gauge
- I think that's about it...
I've got quite a bit into it, and I only bought it in January. I would have to get a pretty decent amount before selling. I rather not entertain low-ball offers... I would rather just keep it.
Also, I'd throw in a Brass Eagle large gear bag, BE 2-pod pack and pull-through squeegie. I'd probably take quite a bit less than $500...