Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-12-2006, 08:35 PM #1
hobobatman (Banned)

posts that were deleted

hey i posted stuff up in the swapping thread and it got deleted. surprise surprise. why hmmmm no reason what so ever. i followed the rules and still got denied. what is the problem
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2006, 08:47 PM #2
fnarked (Banned)

tim ive been trying to figure out but no real true ****!!! i think the modsare being dumb lately!!!! but whatever... so far they have deleted alot of threads that well too be honest they shouldnt have but whatever!!!!!!!! FTW
Old 12-12-2006, 08:52 PM #3
the-Jackal
The Einstein Crew

has been a member for 10 years
if you wonder why there annoyed you must be ignorant. You guys have made so many threads like this one "what did I do". I'm not saying they're all wrong but stop making these so the mods will relax etc.

My Feedback
Ninja PB
Old 12-12-2006, 08:54 PM #4
paintballer187
187PB.COM

Annual Supporting Member
paintballer187 is a Moderator
paintballer187 is a Supporting Member
paintballer187 is a founding member
paintballer187 is BST Legit
paintballer187 works for a Paintball manufacturer
I've only tended to threads or posts that were reported by your peers. I don't think anyone here has it out for any member. Also, hobo, I see the reason your post was deleted was because you were asking for cash, that doesn't sound like you're meeting the true requirement for the thread for "swapping".

If you have a problem try asking a staff member instead of trying to show your e-coolness and calling everyone out.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:55 PM #5
portland pb kid (Banned)

well, we all whined for moderators, and now we got em.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:10 PM #6
problah

problah is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by portland pb kid View Post
well, we all whined for moderators, and now we got em.
And now this is happening. 0]
Old 12-12-2006, 09:52 PM #7
flight cancled
Engineering your BAN

flight cancled is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobatman View Post
hey i posted stuff up in the swapping thread and it got deleted. surprise surprise. why hmmmm no reason what so ever. i followed the rules and still got denied. what is the problem
its not a trade when you only want cash. you have brought my attention to you in a bad way this is what happens. as soon as I saw that you had posted I knew what I would find.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:51 PM #8
Blazestorm2
I like me

Hobosquad needs to chill and realize they're wrong...
Old 12-13-2006, 01:13 AM #9
fnarked (Banned)

that isnt hobosquad if ur looking for posts concerning hobosquad u will see colin posting it up.... and notice how flight canceld admits to automatically assuming things!!!???? seems a lil bit of a biased system but hey let them run their things dumb like that so far im liking what i see from paintballer187 he has actually put forth information to help me out when i seen my stuff was closed so good job to him flight canceld i think ur moderator priveleges should be pulled
Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 AM #10
Blazestorm2
I like me

You were wrong, get over it.

My first account was banned... 4 years old... $50 invested (Both memberships) (Plus the PBN **** I bought)... and over 100 feedback...

and it was permanently banned because of a sarcastic story I wrote that someone said was racist... just because they said it was racist and reported me, I was permanently banned.

You getting your threads deleted is nothing, it's a privately owned forum, you have no rights, you have no say, you can't do anything.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:16 AM #11
the-Jackal
The Einstein Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnarked View Post
that isnt hobosquad if ur looking for posts concerning hobosquad u will see colin posting it up.... and notice how flight canceld admits to automatically assuming things!!!???? seems a lil bit of a biased system but hey let them run their things dumb like that so far im liking what i see from paintballer187 he has actually put forth information to help me out when i seen my stuff was closed so good job to him flight canceld i think ur moderator priveleges should be pulled
He assumed before he went in the thread, and when he got there his assumptions were confirmed.

My Feedback
Ninja PB
Old 12-13-2006, 01:16 AM #12
fnarked (Banned)

im over it blaze i dont really care im just stating the obvious!!! flight canceld admitted it without using those words he is biased on his decisions decided who he liked and who he doesnt thus making him more willing to close threads started by a certain person
Old 12-13-2006, 01:19 AM #13
flight cancled
Engineering your BAN

or perhaps ban said person for disrespect and generall ***-hatery?
Old 12-13-2006, 01:26 AM #14
fnarked (Banned)

hmmm sounds cool..... real cool sad thing is i can BS the whole system 100's of times and make ur work that much harder flight canceld dont you understand ur a moderator if you really want to have a easier time dont fight with us over stuff i can honestly just constantly resign up for a account..... it aint hard and well obviously you dont want to deal with having to constantly delete threads i make with made up stuff or with continuously posting threads... im stating my opinion and well you take it how it is you have disrespected me ever since you and i got in a argument about my formal warning concerning me calling ian a racial comment..... i let that go but then more things keep happening and you always have some sort of smart *** quirky remark well guess what its peer idiocy from now on i am not wanting to deal with you if your gonna have some mod talk to me or something have paintballer187 message me ok!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:36 AM #15
flight cancled
Engineering your BAN

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1829640

let it go eh? who deleted what thread here? Cause it sure wasn't me. And no we have ways on this system to ENSURE that people don't come back. Fortunatly for you and me you are a very easy person to find, and a small fish.

have a nice day.