Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-12-2006, 09:57 AM #1
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

Exclamation still not recieved formal warning...

you keep closing my thread.... as you should know MODS i am gonna keep posting this and if you keep it up this is a public forum i have not been informed i am breaking the rule and i am not spamming or anything.... this is serious i just want to produce something good and you guys keep closing my threads!!!! the reason i am not gonna message you is because well i don't need to and i feel that the northwest people should know how censored we are being ..... oh also this is harassment and illegal censorship.... if your gonna delete my thread send me the warning or a reason for the thread being deleted... that is legit!!!!........ until then if you keep this up you could find out i am aware of the constitution and well you taking away my constitutional rights... illegal!!!! i don't quite think the mods want to be the reason that pbnation has a case on their hands im not trying to be an *** but let this thread stay let me get suggestions

so far i have these suggestions.... add more as you will

remember this is for a online paintball store im hoping to open up this is only helping me out to further the chance to have better stuff and people and chances in the northwest...

BallerzBrigade.com
BreakoutDirect.com
LastToFallPB.com
PBsquad.com

a poll will be getting posted to decide on the final name... remember this business will be for the paintballers for the people... for everyone... thus i am hoping you guys can help me with suggestions and ideas to further make this the best online paintball shop around!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2006, 11:04 AM #2
Sea-town beat-DOWN (Banned)
Not a 2K6'er

aggxcellentPB.com with or without the x in there

or however else you spell it (excellent)
Old 12-12-2006, 01:00 PM #3
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
ishboo22 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
they dont have to warn you.
and someone owns this forum, they can do whatever they want. you do not have freedom of speech or anything, becuase they control it.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:16 PM #4
tomstar
pbrack.com

tomstar is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishboo22 View Post
and someone owns this forum, they can do whatever they want. you do not have freedom of speech or anything, becuase they control it.
true... its a privately owned forum in lamen terms... they do what they want
Old 12-12-2006, 01:25 PM #5
RaymiusII
The All Knowing One

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishboo22 View Post
He will figure that out during his imposed vacation (ban).

MY FEEDBACK EXISTS FOR A REASON [/size][/center][/b]
Old 12-12-2006, 02:52 PM #6
paintballer187
187PB.COM

Annual Supporting Member
paintballer187 is a Moderator
paintballer187 is a Supporting Member
paintballer187 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballer187 is BST Legit
paintballer187 works for a Paintball manufacturer
I don't know why your other thread(s) were closed but don't come in here and threaten lawsuits. This ranting has bee reported by other northeast members so don't think you're speaking for everyone and that the mods are keeping you guys down. Other people have asked for more mods and I only tend to those that are reported, like this one. So I'm going to close this because its pointless ranting with little content.

If you really want a good name, think of one yourself and not random people on a paintball forum. Post again and I might have to take raymius advice.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:41 PM #7
flight cancled
Engineering your BAN

flight cancled is a Supporting Member
Your other threads were deleted because the suggestions made were against the rules and paintgurl and I felt like-mindedly that they were going no where. There is a very simple solution to this whole problem. If you don't like it get over it or leave the forum. No one else has had to whine and complain about their issues as you have. Please grow up or leave.