jjdustr340 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jjdustr340 posts videos on PbNation
jjdustr340 supports our troops
jjdustr340 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadPanda7 View Post
I think its the detents that can be cleaned by sitcking your finger down the feedneck. im not quite sure but i think thats what it is.
Simon said on the Warpig video that the eyes can be cleaned with a quick finger swipe down the feedneck.

And JRoe......
Was that really needed?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2006, 07:55 PM #65
SadPanda7 (Banned)

oh i wasnt sure. I thought he said detents because i dont know lol
Old 12-01-2006, 08:01 PM #66
jroe12345

i didnt think it was ban worthy but whatever. I was only trying to clarify that he should do some research about what he talking about.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:03 PM #67
jroe12345

oh ya and i was going to delete that post because i saw manike set him straight a couple of posts after his but it was to late.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:56 AM #68
Hondaccordss (Banned)

This is a very noobish question, but I was wondering if someone could give me some info on the poppit system...
Old 12-02-2006, 09:37 AM #69
bunkermunkey13 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manike View Post
Eyes don't burn out. That is phenomenally rare. Eye harnesses and wires break. This gun doesn't have eye wire harnesses.

To clean the eyes you can simply remove the hopper and swipe them with a finger tip. The breech is specially designed so they can be cleaned easily, and actually so they really don't get dirty easily.

If you need or want to swap the sensor board out that isn't too hard either. The gun comes apart very easily.

It's very easy to take apart. That's been mentioned many times, and talked about on the video. Remove one screw and the whole bolt system slides out the back of the gun, remove another and the whole grip frame system slides off.

Remove screws from the manifold plate and you can get to the sensor board which just slides out.

The solenoid can be changed in about a minute and a half, it's a quick disconnect system. The wire unplugs, you spin the solenoid 3 times, it's off. Twist another one on, reconnect plug. You're done?

Any other imaginary problems you want to come up with?
haha owned..
Old 12-03-2006, 07:41 AM #70
bunkermunkey13 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewsk8er666 View Post
i have shot it cuz i own one, i bought mine at nppl oc, they had very few i wanst even enticpating buyying it but after test shooting it i thought wat the hell i need a backup marker, barley any kick, litterly like a timmy. effictieny and constiany are all nice stock no tuning or tweaking, i noticed with mine every time i air up it shoots a little hot but u just turn it down.
Shens? they didnt sell them there... there was people offering 1g for them and still didnt come home with them
Old 12-05-2006, 09:23 PM #71
z_ripper

They pushed back the arrival date do to such high demands. i pre-ordered mine they told me 2 weeks or less. i shot it at OC and it ripped, the only colors avaliable now are black, red, blue and silver. nothing on the olive yet. online pre-orders are cheaper. saw one for 399+ shipping and handeling. Nice gun.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:21 AM #72
dpattison
My Spoon Is Too Big

i'm not sure if manike has given up on this thread yet, but someone above me asked about board coatings, which is actually an important feature if you ever play in the woods, as some electros handle moisture better than others. anyway, i second that question about board coatings/moisture resilience.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:35 AM #73
z_ripper

...wow. (video)

http://www.invertpaintball.com/?page=minivideo
Old 12-06-2006, 10:36 AM #74
nolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_ripper View Post

Duuude, It has already been posted! Great effort thou
Old 12-06-2006, 07:38 PM #75
icdbko32
its black not ninja!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewsk8er666 View Post
i have shot it cuz i own one, i bought mine at nppl oc, they had very few i wanst even enticpating buyying it but after test shooting it i thought wat the hell i need a backup marker, barley any kick, litterly like a timmy. effictieny and constiany are all nice stock no tuning or tweaking, i noticed with mine every time i air up it shoots a little hot but u just turn it down.
pics or shens? more like pics or your a complete idiot, shot us some pics and we'll beleive you. c'mon bud show us!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:44 AM #76
Asian282
AzN Sensation

Asian282 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Asian282 is attending Decay of Nations VI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres really no point in askin, just call shens, coz just with his post everyone knows hes a complete idiot
Old 12-07-2006, 07:55 PM #77
icdbko32
its black not ninja!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian282 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres really no point in askin, just call shens, coz just with his post everyone knows hes a complete idiot
yep we all do but i jsut wanna see how proud he is when he cant come up with pics.