PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-06-2006, 12:16 PM #43
LLPappa

has been a member for 10 years
I think you like myself and many others did not read the fine print of the auction. Yes the emails you got are the same as anyone that ordered a mini from them. They are generated automatically. I ordered mine on a Sunday.

Barb's will send them out once they get them. I emailed them to ask and that is the response I got. And if you look around this forum you will notice no one really has one but there are alot of people with them on order.

So we are left to hurry up and wait. Because no one seems to know for sure when they will ship.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:36 PM #44
Nick Alder
Doesnt Care Anymore

Nick Alder is a Supporting Member
Question:

if no one has a mini, and they arent being shipped, why do we have the invert forum?

its useless forum without people whom actually own the gun
Old 12-06-2006, 12:37 PM #45
MOTORHEAD

Yes, i knew i was pre-ordering it when i got it off eBay, and vdubdriver I did get an e-mail from 3 different people including Barb that it had been shipped, so auctally "ur bad"
Old 12-06-2006, 03:19 PM #46
CerealKillr
Graphic Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by icdbko32 View Post
yeah, i'd make sure you made video's and yeah i know im getting a mini but it got my hopes up getting an email cuz i thought i was getting it now to. only problem is i ordered mine from canadianpaintball so mine will prolly be in after everybody elses but i dont know, candianpaintball got the marq 6 before msot other company's did
me too bud! i hope us canucks dont get it later . hey just a question, ddi they charge you shipping for yuors? they charged me like, 60 bucks
My system has crashed, I will not be able to take any orders FOR THE TIME BEING. Thanks for the patience.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:21 PM #47
CerealKillr
Graphic Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Alder View Post
Question:

if no one has a mini, and they arent being shipped, why do we have the invert forum?

its useless forum without people whom actually own the gun
it was sposed to be releaesed the first, the day this forum went up.
My system has crashed, I will not be able to take any orders FOR THE TIME BEING. Thanks for the patience.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:48 PM #48
leadfoot100
*holds up middle finger*

leadfoot100 supports Cereal Killerz 2
leadfoot100 donated to help Peyton Trent
you better post tons of pics
Old 12-06-2006, 06:46 PM #49
MOTORHEAD

^^^ Ya i will if it auctally comes.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:51 PM #50
vdubdriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprtpr View Post
I assume that your second quote is saying that you will not get an email unless your package has been shipped. But you are wrong.
You must not have learned a whole lot "working for UPS this summer", You can get a Tracking number at home and then have UPS come by and pick it up. Until it is actually in the UPS person's hand and on it way to it's destination the tracking number will be "active", but it will say "Billing Information Received" "Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details". This just means that UPS has accepted the payment for the shipment of the package, but is just waiting for the person to either drop the package off at the shipping center or arrange for UPS to come by and pick the item up.

Log onto UPS.com and check it out for yourself.

Oh no, I'm not saying that. I said they won't send you an email TELLING YOU it's been shipped unless it's actually been shipped (that would be lying obviously), HOWEVER they will send you an email normally telling you the billing information is recieved. There are two email you can recieve. One telling you the information has been recieved, from an online-label (and they'll have it picked up later). The other is when they go into a UPS store and get it labeled there. After they get it labeled there, UPS can directly send it off. In that case you actually recieve an email stating that the item has been shipped.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:38 PM #51
7Garrett

Annual Supporting Member
7Garrett is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Sorry to tell you, but Barbs did the same pre-order thing with the events goggles.

You will get your gun no sooner than anyone else. Maybe later.

Barb jerked me around on those goggles for 5 mos. "She"
sent me nonthermal events and wouldnt return emails.

She did the old "bait and switch" advertising the 2 thermal lens set and while really sending out the nonthermal set.

Good luck.

You're no daisy.....you're no daisy at all.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:24 PM #52
MOTORHEAD

I would be quite mad if that happened ^^^