PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-27-2006, 10:09 PM #22
the-Jackal
The Einstein Crew

has been a member for 10 years
I dont think I'll make it this time, maybe the next one mark.

Taylor

My Feedback
Ninja PB
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2006, 11:11 PM #23
KRaven (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oballer View Post
Kyle, I have already worked everything out with Dan. Check with him and he will inform you of our group.

Thanks,

Mark Bowman
Thank you just had to make sure because i did not see youre guys on the calender

Quote:
Originally Posted by oballer View Post
List of people attending so far:

Mark B.
Kyle M.
Ernesto S.
Levi F.
Bob M.
Joe H.
Bob C.
Levi L.
Chris
Zach
Bernick
Albert
Patrick H.
Blaine K.
Ryan L.
Han H.
Kyle K.
Chris W.
Ryan C.
Mitch W.
Taylor ?

If you don"t see your name and would like to attend, Send me an e-mail and i will add you to the list.

Thanks,

Mark Bowman oregonballa1@comcast.net
is that kyle miley, i know i few others that might be showing up aswell
Old 12-01-2006, 02:54 PM #24
oballer

Not too late to sign up, still looking for more players
send me an e-mail if you would like to attend

oregonballa1@comcast.net

Thanks,

Mark Bowman
Old 12-02-2006, 10:48 PM #25
coaldigital
Trigger happy

Boost for the group, If you are in the area and have a pump you dont want to miss this, and if you dont have a pump come on down and rent one, everyone has a great time when they play!
Old 12-03-2006, 10:59 PM #26
thyvillageidiot
i love my phantom

Just got back...

This rocked. Thanks Mark for putting this together, I hope to see this happen again. 22 pump players in one arena made for a great day.

Mitch
Old 12-04-2006, 02:26 AM #27
oballer

The Northwest Pump Players (formerly The Oregon Pump Players Group) ascended on War Paint International in Salem, Oregon for its reunion of monthly meetings. This month we had a fair amount of players, Twenty-two in all. When I showed up to the field, I was greeted by owner/operator Dan Bonebrake. Dan, and his staff are very excited to help our group to grow, which is what I feel that we need to do. Everyone in our group was happy to meet halfway between Eugene, Or. And Portland Or. For our meeting. We began playing at around 10:30 and played as many elimination games as we could. War Paint International is the biggest indoor field in Oregon. The field has a great mix for pump players, with buildings, sandbag bunkers, a little hyper ball tubing, and a soft sawdust floor. The field is kind of like an old western town with some exciting obstacles. I and some other players were very impressed with the upgrades that have been made to the field and staging area. The staging area has a renewed look with the addition of an awesome backdrop for group photos. The pro shop was stocked with many used pump markers and a nice assortment of other items. We wrapped up play at around 4:00 and everyone made their journey towards home. I would like to thank all the players that attended. Everyone came and left with a great attitude. Myself, and everyone else had a great time. I also would like to thank Dan Bonebrake and his staff at War Paint International for providing us with a clean, safe environment and a nice place to assemble. I am already busy planning our next meeting and will be posting more info soon.

Mark Bowman (NWPP Organizer)
Old 12-04-2006, 02:29 AM #28
killmaster
C✭G

Geat day of play today

Thanks to you Mark for organizing this, and thanks to everyone who came out and played today, it was awsome.

Patrick
Old 12-04-2006, 05:52 PM #29
KRaven (Banned)

thancks everyone for comeing it was fun watching you guys i have played pump before but seeing you guys play together makes me wanna just buy a pump and everything..hope too see you guys at warpaint soon ill take the day off next tiem so i can play..

kyle (tall kid)
warpaint staff