PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-18-2003, 08:57 PM #1
Sir. Foxalot

has been a member for 10 years
A few unadressed questions....

Hey everyone, I have been out of PB ffor a little over a year. I was hardcore a while back but not for at least a year. ANywase I wanted a little more info. Everyone says no "aftermarket" parts are nessacary. Is this true. On my old 2k1 i upgraded nearly everything on there. ALso at a 200 psi operating pressure what is the imput pressure like and what reg works best with it? And is the E balde all it is talked up to be. Thanks in advance

Fox
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2003, 09:31 PM #2
ninjanki

Fox, if you are refering to the Hybrid, then no upgrades needed mean no upgrades available, at all. If they are indeed needed or not, that's another problem, but the fact is that most Hybrid owners are not complaining from lack of third party support...

The new version has an internal RAM(not upgradable), an integrated LPR(not upgradable), delrin sleeved hammer(not upgradable), and a three-way(not.. err, it is upgradable)

Personally, i like the idea of buying the complete body kit and adding a racegun or an E-blade to it. It's probably the cheapest electrococker you can build, but by far not the worst performer.(there are not enough available reviews of it's performance in comparison to the Freeflow/eclipse/ccm cockers, but also there are NO bad reviews on it, at all!!!!)

Allan
Old 09-19-2003, 12:08 AM #3
Sir. Foxalot

LOl yeah that was importnat I am talking about the Hybrid... thanks... Ok so no third party thats cool. Where can I get a E blade or Race frame. To be honest I am more farmiliar with the Gare Grip as opposed to the E blade. Are there differences or anything like that? Thanks again

Fox
Old 09-19-2003, 09:30 AM #4
Dayspring
Automags.org Overlord

Dayspring is a founding member
Dayspring is playing at Living Legends VII
Dayspring owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dayspring owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Go to www.paintballistix.com and call them up. We have about 6 or 7 Eblades iin stock.

Automags.org Feedback