Having velocity problems with your defiant? Shootdown? Not achieving those rates of fire you expected? Want more performace? Then you've come to the right place.
1. Have your stock bolt shortened by about half it's regular length to reduce weight, friction, and kick.
2. Stock bolt doesn't have detent slots which is absolute murder on your detents and adds alot of unwanted friction.
3. Have your stock bolt pin machined anc polished. This reduces weight on your bolt pin and cycling mass. Decreases kick and looks really clean.
Here's a picture of Stage 1-3
On with the show.
4. Have your stock ram shaft polished from that dull silver and rough surface to a mirror like finish that you can actually see yourself in. This makes the ram shaft smooth as ice and has a better fit in the ram sleeve for much less friction.
5. Have the INSIDE of the ram sleeve polsihed like the ram shaft. By doing both of these, it allows the ram to move more freely. Usually it is a tight restrictive fit. When I tilt my gun back and forth the bolt assembly and ram moves back and forth. Thats how the ram SHOULD be able to move.
6. In the ram sleeve, you will notice there are holes in the front and back. These holes allow for air to enter and exit the ram allowing for the ram to move. I machine in more of these port holes... but that's not all, I actually add more and even INCREASE the actual size of the port holes. This causes for a double in flow to the ram.
Here's a pic of the ram shaft and sleeve, you can see for yourself how shiny the ram is.
For pricing or any questions, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com , msg me on AIM at DNick454, or just shoot me off a PM here on PbN. To perform these upgrades for you, all I need is your parts although if you have trouble getting your parts out or are having issues with your gun, send in your whole marker and the upgrades will be performed and you marker will even be tuned accordingly so you can get the most out of your new upgrades.