PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-31-2006, 05:18 PM #85
Mischa Barton
IM'A BUST YA JAW

Guys please keep this thread clean.

Im still busy telling the Dutch ballers what's happend to Kat. From what I've heard a couple of the guys have donated, but we still need more support.

Quit the fight and start supporting.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2006, 05:47 PM #86
sotexfury08

I am cracking up at your sn
I will be donating some money for kat
I live where she is from, and our field, I think, is setting up something for her there.
"Originally posted by krazipbgal: What the hell is "red tide"?"
"Originally posted by TheKingMaslowski: Of all people you should know."
Old 10-31-2006, 10:14 PM #87
mwlostjedi

has been a member for 10 years
mwlostjedi is a Paintball photographer
Thanks a lot guys, Kat will be answering all of your questions tomorrow night. I have been filling her in a seach donation is made.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:15 AM #88
evileric77
.-. .- -. . -..

evileric77 is a Supporting Member
Sad to hear that happened. I just stumbled across this and had to do something. Thanks for always being so nice to our team. It was really cool to see pix of us on your website.
-Eric Alba
..--- -..- .
Old 11-01-2006, 03:05 PM #89
mwlostjedi

Big thanks for the donation Eric, what team are you with?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:05 PM #90
evileric77
.-. .- -. . -..

Kelly's Rippers.
..--- -..- .
Old 11-02-2006, 08:25 PM #91
Katspix
Kats Photography

Katspix is a Paintball photographer
Exclamation Amazing!!

you guys are absolutely amazing! I can't thank you enough for all the support and donations~
I didn't have insurance because of the move~i'm still checking into my car insurance~

The cameras and stuffs that were taken~CANON 30D~CANON REBEL XT~CANON 550~4 LENSES~CANON 70-200~CANON 28-135~CANON 75-300~CANON 28-55~2 HARD DRIVES~40 GEG~120 GET~7 BATTERIES~4 CHARGERS 25 GEG'S MEMORY CARDS~VARIOUS CABLES AND MY PSP ID~
MY WALLET WITH MY PASSPORT~ALL MY CREDIT CARDS~$700 IN CASH(money for gas for the move)~THE FACE PLATE TO MY STEREO~AND COP DETECTOR~

AGAIN~I really appreciate all the support and donations~

Kat
Check yourself out!

KATSPIX MYSPACE
Old 11-03-2006, 08:25 PM #92
TheLPB
LOOK LIKE A MYSTERION

$3484 just in cameras and lenses... ouch.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:48 PM #93
Katspix
Kats Photography

Cost of Gear

Been asked ~ cost of stuffs taken~

The cameras and stuffs that were taken~CANON 30D $1500.00~CANON REBEL XT $700.00~CANON 550 $475.00~4 LENSES~CANON 70-200 $1850.00~CANON 28-135 $600.00 ~CANON 75-300 $350.00 ~CANON 28-55 $100.00 ~CANON 430 FLASH $350.00 ~2 HARD DRIVES~40 GEG~120 GET $300.00~7 BATTERIES $300.00~4 CHARGERS $250.00 ~25 GEG'S MEMORY CARDS $2000.00~VARIOUS CABLES AND MY PSP ID PRICELESS~
MY WALLET WITH MY PASSPORT SS CARD~ALL MY CREDIT CARDS~$700 IN CASH(money for gas for the move)~THE FACE PLATE TO MY STEREO~AND COP DETECTOR~

AGAIN~I really appreciate all the words of encouragement, support and donations~

Kat
Check yourself out!

KATSPIX MYSPACE
Old 11-05-2006, 05:49 PM #94
mwlostjedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileric77 View Post
Kelly's Rippers.
I hope to meet you at a tournament soon and thanks again
Old 11-05-2006, 09:46 PM #95
evileric77
.-. .- -. . -..

Always glad to help. Hope to meet you as well. Our team was planning on World but due to injury we don't have the players that we want (myself included). We're thinking of a Team name change, if we do that I'll let you know. I'd love to meet you. I'm a big talker, just love stories. Although I didn't like this one. Glad to see the support. Good luck, and thanks for all that you guys do to promote the sport.
..--- -..- .
Old 11-06-2006, 09:56 AM #96
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well to be honest, i sent some PM's to some Pro's to see if they would donate some stuff for a raffel or something to sale to help Kat recoup some of the lost gear and cash. I got a yes from a great person (no names yet) hoping this goes well, i guess we will see after cup.

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
Old 11-06-2006, 12:15 PM #97
Katspix
Kats Photography

Answers to a couple questions

Below should answer a couple questions about stuffs~i've not posted nor answered to some of the things said till now~

for those of you who say i'm rude~
I'm sure if i never talked to you in person because i'm not rude, you're making your statement based on an email of rejection to your request.

I don't give up or sell copyrights to any of my pix with the exception of the ones you see in PB2X~they pay for those rights~
Even when I shoot for Vendors or Teams I still hold the copyrights to all photos. This is not unlike any professional photographer~even when you get your photo taken @ school or a studio~they own the copyrights to the pix~
You still have to buy your photos from them~so why do you think i should give photos away for free?
If you think i'm rude for running my business like a professional~i'm sorry for you~you must be a someone that doesn't understand the real world~

My website is set up for players and ppl around the world to check out whats going on in paintball~true you may not find a pix of yourself on my site, i try to shoot many different teams and capture every player~but i have limited space~i shoot between 1400-2400 pix per day @ events~even the non national events~i go through the pix first for the magazine~then i pick between 100-150 pix for the gallery on my site~i try to pick 4-8 pix from each game i shoot ~ trying to be fair to each team. These pix are so i can share my experience and the players have pix they can use for myspace, wallpaper or whatever~

As far as the insurance thing goes~No i didn't have insurance at the time of the loss~i had just moved out of my place so therefore the insurance waz no longer in place. The gear waz in my car along with lots of other stuffs for the move~car insurance doesn't cover personal items, only stuffs attached to the car and damage. I waz reloacting my business to CA so therefore there waz no business insurance in place. I had to set up my business in CA leagly before i would qualify for Business insurance~

Those of you that are giving me all the words of encouragment and support i thank you from the bottom of my heart~I know i'll be back in business sooner than i thought~
Thank you Thank you Thank you~
Kat
Check yourself out!

KATSPIX MYSPACE
Old 11-08-2006, 10:13 AM #98
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well I have sent $14 bucks so far, I know it wont replace gear, but every cent helps, love ya lady

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation