PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-25-2006, 03:50 PM #1
MATTBEARD
BE Back Tuesday

MATTBEARD supports Team VICIOUS
Dynasty Wins OC

As for all that in controversy. No1 can change the ruling and since it was coming strait from the rule book. I know everone has mixed emotions about this incident... but hey as much as you would like to do something about the matter, we can't. The ruling are final and Dynasty is givin there first event win and the series champs. Nothing we can do now so every whinning or wishing that things could have went to Joy's favor it's to late now. The best thing we can all do is put this behind us and wait for next season. Thanks, matt
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2006, 03:52 PM #2
Underfunded
Autonomous

You couldn't just have put this in a new thread because?...
Old 10-25-2006, 03:55 PM #3
MATTBEARD
BE Back Tuesday

cause im tired of people talking about how they want to change this and that and always whinning. everything is final and we cant change that...
Old 10-25-2006, 03:57 PM #4
Underfunded
Autonomous

Ok, I understand that. But this couldn't have been posted in one of the other threads on this issue because?...
Old 10-25-2006, 03:58 PM #5
Pbfreak_06
SUPPORTING MEMBER

he wants to feel special
Click HERE for FREE derder podcasts!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 03:58 PM #6
MATTBEARD
BE Back Tuesday

because i already posted in all the other threads and people keep it up and yea Pbfreak i just want to feel special... right....
Old 10-25-2006, 04:10 PM #7
Underfunded
Autonomous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTBEARD
because i already posted in all the other threads and people keep it up and yea Pbfreak i just want to feel special... right....
I already posted in the other threads too. Should I make my own thread to get my opinion out there? How about everyone who has posted in those threads should just make a new thread instead of replying? Would that make for an organized forum?