Join the Dynasty Conspiracy!!! - Page 3 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-24-2006, 05:37 PM #43
Slambert'
not a 2k6er
 
Slambert''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: australia
you know what automagdude, your biased. Everyone is going to be biased whether you want it or not. It happens in all sports, but you just take it too far. Dynasty played good all year but just hasnt taken a 1st and now they finally did
__________________
LAX


Laxtreme

feedback
Pizza slapping club #2
Slambert' is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2006, 05:39 PM #44
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen
 
Ag-RyanČ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slambert'
you know what automagdude, your biased. Everyone is going to be biased whether you want it or not. It happens in all sports, but you just take it too far. Dynasty played good all year but just hasnt taken a 1st and now they finally did
qft. maybee dynasty has won all the pro titles because, well theyre the best team???
Ag-RyanČ is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:30 PM #45
as seen on TV
 
 
as seen on TV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: california
Quote:
Originally Posted by PntbalPhreek
Dynasty fan boys are coming back since they won the overall rankings and the XSV fan boys are leaving. I find it quite humerous actually.

haha thats exactly what i was thinking, a few months ago everyone was hatin on dynasty and everyone was ubsessed with xsv, now they are back and so are the kiddies.
as seen on TV is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:31 PM #46
wgp04cocker
GunWhoreClub#6
 
wgp04cocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Florida
wgp04cocker is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagdude
Wow...Dynasty wins another NPPL year title. How many have they won? I forgot it is hard to keep track of them all. I don't know if anyother team has won a NPPL year title since Dynasty come onto the NPPL scene. The team was formed by the NPPL president himself? WTF how did this happend? Do you see the NFL president forming a NFL team....? It is just sort of strange to me. In the O.C. game 3 B.C. was out no question. Yeah the snake got was shooting at B.C. but B.C. got hit going into the snake too. So why make the 3 for 1 or 1 for 1 penalty they put into affect? And the last joy player cleaned B.C. up anyway.

Another example from NPPL on ESPN:
The problem here is the reffing in the nppl events on espn. I think dynasty has the refs on their side.
On the 3 vs 1 with greenspan vs ND. You can hear one of the ND yelling "Arn't you going to check him" and they never check greenspan. They sure as hell check the ND player, and gave a 1 for 1 on penalty that game on the ND too for some reason.
Another game dynasty play was vs the Dogs again I think. One of the back players on the opposite team of dynasty got hit in the pack. When you get hit in the pack you don't feel it really at all the refs are supposed to see that and get that player out of there. And we are talking about just one shot too. What do the refs do? They give a penalty for playing on. I was what the... Dude the pack! not the chest, arm, mask, or gun. The Pack. I think there is a Dynasty conspiracy in the NPPL, and it needs to stop. (NPPL president formed the team...conspiracy I think so)

It just seems the refs favor dynasty almost all the time. I smell bias reffing?
Join the Dynasty Conspiracy!!!
You should remove the stick up your *** and come to the realization that Dynasty is the best team in the history of paintball. No one cares about your ludicrous NPPL conspiracy, because when it comes down to it, the players are the ones on the field with the markers in their hands, not the refs. Do you really think the reason why they won 17 out of their 21 games because the refs were biased, or because they have incredible talent?
__________________
Florida State

Last edited by wgp04cocker : 10-24-2006 at 06:37 PM.
wgp04cocker is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:34 PM #47
TCK Admiral *K*
I put the *K* in TCK
 
TCK Admiral *K*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagdude
Wow...Dynasty wins another NPPL year title. How many have they won? I forgot it is hard to keep track of them all. I don't know if anyother team has won a NPPL year title since Dynasty come onto the NPPL scene. The team was formed by the NPPL president himself? WTF how did this happend? Do you see the NFL president forming a NFL team....? It is just sort of strange to me. In the O.C. game 3 B.C. was out no question. Yeah the snake got was shooting at B.C. but B.C. got hit going into the snake too. So why make the 3 for 1 or 1 for 1 penalty they put into affect? And the last joy player cleaned B.C. up anyway.

Another example from NPPL on ESPN:
The problem here is the reffing in the nppl events on espn. I think dynasty has the refs on their side.
On the 3 vs 1 with greenspan vs ND. You can hear one of the ND yelling "Arn't you going to check him" and they never check greenspan. They sure as hell check the ND player, and gave a 1 for 1 on penalty that game on the ND too for some reason.
Another game dynasty play was vs the Dogs again I think. One of the back players on the opposite team of dynasty got hit in the pack. When you get hit in the pack you don't feel it really at all the refs are supposed to see that and get that player out of there. And we are talking about just one shot too. What do the refs do? They give a penalty for playing on. I was what the... Dude the pack! not the chest, arm, mask, or gun. The Pack. I think there is a Dynasty conspiracy in the NPPL, and it needs to stop. (NPPL president formed the team...conspiracy I think so)

It just seems the refs favor dynasty almost all the time. I smell bias reffing?
Join the Dynasty Conspiracy!!!

You obviously do not play paintball at a top level in the NPPL (D1, Semi, or Pro) because if you did you would definetly know that there are no stupid conspiracy's. There are bad calls because Refs are human, but def. not conspiracy's fella



*K*
__________________
RNT Allstarz
*K* FeedBack
-*T]K*- Miami Associate

"Live behind your gun, Die behind your gun."
TCK Admiral *K* is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:36 PM #48
myionkillssuckers
 
 
myionkillssuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SoCal Diamond Bar!
gtfo
conspiracy my ***
myionkillssuckers is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:40 PM #49
mamo06 (Banned)
 
mamo06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: So Cal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaud12
Omfg Ur Such A Dip ****. No One Can Change What Happened. The Refs Know Alot More Then U Do So Everyone Need To Stfu And Drop It And Get On With There Lives.
.
mamo06 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:42 PM #50
SelfishSelf
TPA Revolution
 
SelfishSelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland / AZ
SelfishSelf is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
This may seem dumb to many people but I honestly think its true.
Every Dynasty game played that I have seen in life on video where there is a run through or bunker of some sort this always happenes. Look at Dynasty videos online whenever someone bunkers someone else or something along those lines the crowd always chants D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y or something to that extent saying Dynasty. THEY Chant this before the bunker happens somewhat liek a signal. Whenever this chant begins someone runs through. This may be pure chance but its something I have deffintly noticed.

I love dynasty and I could really care less if they did or not but it was jsut something intresting I was thinking of. Flame away.
__________________
TPA Revolution
Hey Dylan <3 you

Last edited by SelfishSelf : 10-24-2006 at 06:55 PM.
SelfishSelf is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:45 PM #51
T3ddyGRAMS
gYc
 
T3ddyGRAMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
did that have a point?
T3ddyGRAMS is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:51 PM #52
polarpaxton
WooPig
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Oceanside, CA
polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton helped look for balloons
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
waa!!!!!
lets complain because XSV didnt win!!!
__________________
Arkansas state champ 2008-forever
Marine Paintball
APL
RIP Razorback Paintball 2003-2009
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
polarpaxton is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:38 PM #53
rockinarasta
Eat a sammich
 
rockinarasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: *269*865*
rockinarasta plays in the PSP
rockinarasta plays in the APPA D4 division
wow blaming things like joy losing because of a stupid excuse is dumb and for those that are flaming whats the point it still will not change anything that and i have reffed bigger tournys and mistakes are gonna happen so get over it
__________________
rockinarasta is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:42 PM #54
take the snake14
 
 
take the snake14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Berkeley, California
 has been a member for 10 years
this thread is stupid.
__________________
University of California, Berkeley

feedback
take the snake14 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:10 AM #55
x951dude (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the van behind wal-mart
why do you care. i doubt you even play paintball, you just go on here to post stupid threads.

now go clean your tippmann and delete this thread
x951dude is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:03 AM #56
shooteratc
The Unintentional Pimp
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Columbia MD.
"Only a retard would believe that. 1 in 4 Americans is a retard, look, 1 2 3 and you make 4, and you believe it. 1 in 4."
__________________
www.miguelcruz.com The tightest shots in Paintball.

"Honestly, the bleach was a bit bland and my **** came out a light shade of blonde for two days. It was a bit rough on my urinary tract the first time I had to pee, but once my nerve endings all burned out I felt just fine. Up until then I felt like I wanted to die, but it just wouldn't happen." - Sithrazor via Shockerowners.com
shooteratc is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:20 AM #57
tomstar
pbrack.com
 
tomstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
tomstar is a Professional paintball player
this thread was good for a laugh lol
__________________
Portland Uprising
PBRACK CLOTHING
tomstar is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:31 AM #58
$carface
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by x951dude
why do you care. i doubt you even play paintball, you just go on here to post stupid threads.

now go clean your tippmann and delete this thread
LOL @ tippmann

that penalty was ubergay though... i think joy should've won
$carface is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:45 AM #59
EKKsoldier622
561-772
 
EKKsoldier622's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boca Raton, FL
EKKsoldier622 plays in the PSP
EKKsoldier622 is an NCPA player
the 2 first nppl series titles are legit but this one was Bull****...they really didnt deserve to get the first place in OC..Joy beat em straight up if you watch the vid and XSV was rolling over them all year and suddenly the one time dynasty really pulls an important win over xsv its for the series title
__________________
FAU Paintball | ekk
EKKsoldier622 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:59 AM #60
JKeller
Right on
 
JKeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Yeah there was no conspiracy, but regardless of the fact, if you watch the video you can't say Dynasty won because they were the best team, etc. etc. And people have been saying "this proves Franchise Rich Telford can't pull a win even with all the money and big names"....that's not true either. Joy won, and that means XSV did too. Dynasty just "technically" won. I like all three of those teams though lol
__________________


♠ Tricked Dust-Ninja '03 Rat Impulse w/WAS F/S♠

- No one here gets out alive - Jim Morrison

►Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #737
"Originally posted by pbstar1990: ...this is the first ever intelligent post I have ever seen in a thread on pbnation. It's because of people like this, the world makes forward progress... thank you for the first ever intelligent post on the nation!"

JOY WAS ROBBED
JKeller is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:02 AM #61
Gun4Hire17
killa from the MW
 
Gun4Hire17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: the Cornfields of the MW
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKKsoldier622
the 2 first nppl series titles are legit but this one was Bull****...they really didnt deserve to get the first place in OC..Joy beat em straight up if you watch the vid and XSV was rolling over them all year and suddenly the one time dynasty really pulls an important win over xsv its for the series title
uhh... kinda helps that dynasty completely reformed their team by droping all the players who werent making the cut and picking up better and younger players.

also, did you forget? XSV kinda lost a bunch of their best players, like glenn, rusty, JR and davey. Dont you think that would have some effect on XSV's game; losing 4 key players? I know it hurt Dynasty at first when they lost Danny and Oliver. Besides, XSV did bad at Boston and at SD. It shouldnt be too surprising that Dynasty beat them.

lol. its kinda funny cuz this conspericy stuff is really retarded (both of them, the dynasty one and the WDP one) and its also funny that all the XSV fans are backing up the joy team/fans and in many casses, are speaking out louder then them... huh, wonder why that is?
__________________
my feedback

Last edited by Gun4Hire17 : 10-25-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Gun4Hire17 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:32 AM #62
NME56
i'm poor
 
NME56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: dingmans ferry
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagdude
Wow...Dynasty wins another NPPL year title. How many have they won? I forgot it is hard to keep track of them all. I don't know if anyother team has won a NPPL year title since Dynasty come onto the NPPL scene. The team was formed by the NPPL president himself? WTF how did this happend? Do you see the NFL president forming a NFL team....? It is just sort of strange to me. In the O.C. game 3 B.C. was out no question. Yeah the snake got was shooting at B.C. but B.C. got hit going into the snake too. So why make the 3 for 1 or 1 for 1 penalty they put into affect? And the last joy player cleaned B.C. up anyway.

Another example from NPPL on ESPN:
The problem here is the reffing in the nppl events on espn. I think dynasty has the refs on their side.
On the 3 vs 1 with greenspan vs ND. You can hear one of the ND yelling "Arn't you going to check him" and they never check greenspan. They sure as hell check the ND player, and gave a 1 for 1 on penalty that game on the ND too for some reason.
Another game dynasty play was vs the Dogs again I think. One of the back players on the opposite team of dynasty got hit in the pack. When you get hit in the pack you don't feel it really at all the refs are supposed to see that and get that player out of there. And we are talking about just one shot too. What do the refs do? They give a penalty for playing on. I was what the... Dude the pack! not the chest, arm, mask, or gun. The Pack. I think there is a Dynasty conspiracy in the NPPL, and it needs to stop. (NPPL president formed the team...conspiracy I think so)

It just seems the refs favor dynasty almost all the time. I smell bias reffing?
Join the Dynasty Conspiracy!!!
first off I am not in any way bias towards the team, so in stating that I have to say something about your reference to the nfl. The commissioner that just gave up the office has had part ownership of a team for alot of years so to say that the president of the nfl didnt start a team, is invalid.

But I do agree with your observation of the games that were on espn. as well as the call this past weekend. I feel that both B.C. and the joy player should have been called out. And whatever the outcome from that point should have been played out. However saying that, the overshooting remains a seperate issue that should be handled by the rules and the rules only. personal feelings and loyalties should be left at the front door.
__________________
RIP Hustlers paintball
NME56 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 11:55 AM #63
bimbot
Addix
 
bimbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Chino Hills, CA
bimbot is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I walked up to all the refs and said, "make Dynasty win, or ELSE!"

I guess they listened.
bimbot is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump