vck Duckstatus

goml
Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 AM #25
MAD4LYF (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6_man2007blackteam
mad4lyf that was just rude they were chearing on thier team dont be a dick
did you read a thing that I wrote? I'm defending them.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:07 PM #26
Jordan92563

Quote:
Originally Posted by going gone
Let me read this again.
You are home. This kid Shane is home. You bust his butt for being home. I guess maybe he is playing at the same place you are this weekend.

Besides, you are playing what? D2 and loosing? I wouldnt be so hypocritical. You lost 5 out of 8 games to no-body's.

You lost 100/zip to the assassins....WAY FUNNY!
Who the **** do u think u are
stfu and get on my level i run u son dont say ne thing ne more

Put Out The Roach, Light A Brand New L

www.Myspace.Com/OfrecklSB
Old 10-23-2006, 05:24 PM #27
WickedMedia.us

Quote:
Youngster? lol

Listen sir, Mr. Internet guy. I happen to click this link by accident so I read it and couldn't believe my eyes and now it has only gotten better with your idiocy.
Intermediate champs? Whoa! That is like winning the soap box derby back in cub scouts? Before you go on and start saying "Why are you home?" kinda BS. I will let you know that I have played Semi pro and actually did extremely well.

Actually I just went through your Spectacular NEPL series and havent seen one decent NPPL team in the batch. Only decent team seems to be the friendly fire and they are only D3. So much for your Intermediate series chumps. If your ever in the Midwest be sure to swing by and we will school ya. BTW, I also see you yourself is on quite the spectacular team. Mr. 5th place man in Novice. No wonder you look up to 7 man D3 team trying to play D2. Note I said Trying since they lost most of their games. Only game they did win convinceingly was the femmes. Something they have to brag about.
who the hell are you to talk trash about something that you know absolutely nothing about...

obviously you didnt research on those standings all that well cuz if u did you may have noticed that Hogans alley is also in that tournament series and also one a tourney in D2 for the nppl. and there are a few other teams that have placed well in nppls including performance angels and 187 crew

thanks for the invite to the midwest by the way but i would rather practice around here where theres competition.

and by the way when you said "we will school you" whose we and what team do you play on because i garuntee you will get owned in the northeast.

to resurrection... gwil is the man
Old 10-23-2006, 05:29 PM #28
newenglandkilla
sieve!!sieve!!sieve!!

Quote:
Listen sir, Mr. Internet guy. I happen to click this link by accident
top left of your webpage. see the little arrow pointing too the left? click it next time.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:40 PM #29
dysfunctionballer
•Bratcher•

dysfunctionballer is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Youngster? lol

Listen sir, Mr. Internet guy. I happen to click this link by accident so I read it and couldn't believe my eyes and now it has only gotten better with your idiocy.
Intermediate champs? Whoa! That is like winning the soap box derby back in cub scouts? Before you go on and start saying "Why are you home?" kinda BS. I will let you know that I have played Semi pro and actually did extremely well.

Actually I just went through your Spectacular NEPL series and havent seen one decent NPPL team in the batch. Only decent team seems to be the friendly fire and they are only D3. So much for your Intermediate series chumps. If your ever in the Midwest be sure to swing by and we will school ya. BTW, I also see you yourself is on quite the spectacular team. Mr. 5th place man in Novice. No wonder you look up to 7 man D3 team trying to play D2. Note I said Trying since they lost most of their games. Only game they did win convinceingly was the femmes. Something they have to brag about.
maybe the mw should play in cali so we can school them so they dont talk so much trash
oh and you guys have my support
Old 10-24-2006, 06:40 PM #30
Shockedimpy
SuperSteve

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Let me read this again.
You are home. This kid Shane is home. You bust his butt for being home. I guess maybe he is playing at the same place you are this weekend.

Besides, you are playing what? D2 and loosing? I wouldnt be so hypocritical. You lost 5 out of 8 games to no-body's.

You lost 100/zip to the assassins....WAY FUNNY!

I'm sorry who do you play for again? You talk like your a very successful player that must be on a highly ranked midwest team, am I correct? I'm sure we are all dieing to know who you play for and what place you guys are currently at.