Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-24-2006, 04:27 PM #43
parker04

BC got over shoot in the end. if refs wouldnt have been so close, Joy prolly wouldnt have prolly lost, but the refs saw/ heard all the shots that hit BC. looks like at least 8, therefore Joy overshot. so the penalty was issued. but that was a crazy game. id hate to have reffed that game. im glad dynasty won though.

TRON
Old 10-24-2006, 04:31 PM #44
schmehr
viva la so*cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha_i_win2323
Apparently his armband was already removed and he continued to play on after he aknowledged he was hit, which is automatically a 2 for 1 if not a 3 for 1 for the mailicious intent. However, I think that a suspension is overboard, seeing as they are pros and should be used to taking it that hard.
but paintball has to have some kind of law and order if it wants to go anywhere and become a major sport like football, baseball, ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myionkillssuckers
max lundquist took the loss like a pro!
he didnt act like a poor sport like alot of other teams when they lose.
"i guess the hometown fav will pretty much all the time get the call for them" some bitterness there other than that, he took it pretty good. but i can see his frusteration, in that big of a tournament.

FUUCKK THEE POLIICE
Old 10-24-2006, 04:48 PM #45
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha_i_win2323

Apparently his armband was already removed and he continued to play on after he aknowledged he was hit, which is automatically a 2 for 1 if not a 3 for 1 for the mailicious intent. However, I think that a suspension is overboard, seeing as they are pros and should be used to taking it that hard.
The refs made the call that was in the rulebook, end of story.

i
his armband wasnt already removed, look at the pics. The only person who shot after their armband was removed was BC.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:29 PM #46
downwithk4ever (Banned)
[HAM]ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Trendy
LAWL, everyone started to chant bull**** after they heard dynasty took it.
lollollol. i wassnt even there and i already know that is max's wife and konstantines gurl. hah. they are crazy, let me tell you. same thing was happinin in mao when we were hangin out at the allstar games
Old 10-24-2006, 07:31 PM #47
downwithk4ever (Banned)
[HAM]ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker04
BC got over shoot in the end. if refs wouldnt have been so close, Joy prolly wouldnt have prolly lost, but the refs saw/ heard all the shots that hit BC. looks like at least 8, therefore Joy overshot. so the penalty was issued. but that was a crazy game. id hate to have reffed that game. im glad dynasty won though.
the penalty was not issued for over shooting.. it was givin b/c it was "overshooting with malitious intent" meaninfg. he kept shooting after his armband was pulled.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:07 PM #48
cornchips1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shoot_fools
yet another ollie lang nutswinger
LMFAO
Old 10-25-2006, 10:24 PM #49
patschamps0204 (Banned)

yeah i agree, being the ref in this one, you couldnt pay me enough money to try and make the right call. overshooting/ malicious intent is not needed, he knew he was out, then again, its too hard to tell what was what, and the jerkoff who came around at the end to **** things up 10 times harder deserves a metal for being an a-hole....blame the 3 for 1 on him. : )
Old 10-26-2006, 05:00 PM #50
Alvie
DJ AZTEK / Pympin aint EZ

check the replays . . BC was also shooting at Sebban even though he was already called out. . but as Lunquist said c'est la vie , Such is life ...
Roger Henn Fan #88, Sean McDonald fan #88
www.ChoppaPB.com ,..www.SwatPaintball.com,..www.planeteclipse.com
EGO_Pymp Extrodinare
, Choppa Fan # 88
Old 10-26-2006, 10:32 PM #51
Paintballer7241

Paintballer7241 is a Supporting Member
you can see tho in the video when bc jumps the snake and bunkers the joy player the ref points to bc and calls him clean bc stands up and starts to point his gun at the joy player running down the tape coming to get him. while this is going on another ref tries to signal bc out just as the joy player runs through and jacks him clean. i dunno some controversey but i think joy definatley got robbed even though i wanted dynasty to win. the call was shooting with malicious intent meaning that it was "apparent" that the joy player already new bc was out and just ran by to give him some extra love which i think is crap because half the refs next to him didnt even kno he was out.

Riptide