Did the they make the right call? - Page 5 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Did they make the right call?
Yes (Dynasty Supporter) 255 26.56%
Yes (Joy Supporter) 139 14.48%
No (Dynasty Supporter) 215 22.40%
No (Joy Supporter) 351 36.56%
Voters: 960. You may not vote on this poll

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:11 AM #85
Papa J
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Nuff said..... No1 can with some sort of sanity can argue with theese facts...
So
HUSH

Peace Papa J.
Papa J is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:28 AM #86
Martece
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
 has been a member for 10 years
Originally Posted by Dan Perez
What happened was the Joy Division player that came running down the snake was eliminated before he came upon the Dynasty player. The referees removed the arm band [JD player]. After the Joy Division player acknowledges the elimination turned around and with malicious intent shot up Dynasty player so there are two things that are happening right now. By shooting after acknowledging your elimination that is a 3 for 1. There weren't enough bodies


Eeeh... No sorry Dan that wasnt the case. How coudl he be so sure!? Why not a one-on-one when clearly the refs should have had different oppinions of what happend

Edit: In the video, 14 minutes, Dan says that the armband was removed and therefor the penalty. Well. The pictures says something else... Soon someone will start yelling "photoshop!" right?
__________________
www.royalpaintball.se

Last edited by Martece : 10-24-2006 at 09:44 AM.
Martece is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 09:38 AM #87
Underfunded
Autonomous
 
Underfunded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: bronx, nyny
BC has a hopper hit in that shot where he comes over the snake... Interesting. So why, then, was he on the field of play? Why weren't the refs signalling him out?
__________________
"The white man knows how to make everything, but he does not know how to distribute it." - Sitting Bull
Underfunded is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 09:53 AM #88
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Another one of these stupid threads? Who cars how the call was made, you *****ing about it and putting up a pole doesnt change the call, but just adds another worthless thread to the forums.And the fact that you would put those little subtitles next to the polling questions is just absolutely pathetic.Joy should not have overshot BC, BC got overshot so the penalty was imposed, giving Dynasty the win.The correct call was made.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:29 AM #89
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
BC got overshot so the penalty was imposed, giving Dynasty the win.The correct call was made.
who over shot BC?....because if you think it was the last Joy player, than you are wrong. When the last Joy player came down the snake, BC put his gun up and shot the Joy player, AFTER HIS BAND WAS PULLED. were's the penalty for that?
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:30 AM #90
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81
who over shot BC?....because if you think it was the last Joy player, than you are wrong. When the last Joy player came down the snake, BC put his gun up and shot the Joy player, AFTER HIS BAND WAS PULLED. were's the penalty for that?
The snake player.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:41 AM #91
jlvo90
TomV*
 
jlvo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas
the ref made a call and it should stick and it did so i guess im with dynasty
jlvo90 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:43 AM #92
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
Another one of these stupid threads? Who cars how the call was made, you *****ing about it and putting up a pole doesnt change the call, but just adds another worthless thread to the forums.And the fact that you would put those little subtitles next to the polling questions is just absolutely pathetic.Joy should not have overshot BC, BC got overshot so the penalty was imposed, giving Dynasty the win.The correct call was made.
Please read my first 2 sentances.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:45 AM #93
Martece
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
 has been a member for 10 years
aaah silly us to discuss a paintballrelated matter on a paintballforum
__________________
www.royalpaintball.se
Martece is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:47 AM #94
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
The snake player.
the snake players band was not pulled, and neither was BC's. BC shot the snake player and the Joy snake player shot back. BC was out before he even went over the snake, but he went to trade out. BC was not over shot, he had maybe 3 hits on his hopper. He received more hits when he shot at the Joy player coming down the snake AFTER his band has been pulled.

And yes there are too many threads about this. Why? because all you Dynasty fan boys don't even want to look at the truth, just yell rah rah Dynasty. Its not about who won and who lost (although I think Joy really won) its about the refs totally screwing up the game.
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:56 AM #95
Bunkerkidz (Banned)
LORD BELFORD
 
Bunkerkidz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: norway (i wish).
Bunkerkidz is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81
the snake players band was not pulled, and neither was BC's. BC shot the snake player and the Joy snake player shot back. BC was out before he even went over the snake, but he went to trade out. BC was not over shot, he had maybe 3 hits on his hopper. He received more hits when he shot at the Joy player coming down the snake AFTER his band has been pulled.

And yes there are too many threads about this. Why? because all you Dynasty fan boys don't even want to look at the truth, just yell rah rah Dynasty. Its not about who won and who lost (although I think Joy really won) its about the refs totally screwing up the game.
"but omg dood just go h0m3, liek dynastee t0ta77y iz tHa winnarz"

It's not that hard. Just look at the evidence, and you will easily conclude that the refs screwed up completely. And that even thought Dynasty won it in the end, Joy should have in fact won that game, and the tournament.

No it won't change the score, but maybe it will force a change in the reffing system for the future, for the better. Or at the very least, it will give us mature people a chance to discuss a matter that we believe is important, and all you 12 year olds a chance to add yet more spam to PbNation.
Bunkerkidz is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:58 AM #96
Xarvaz
Um, Riiiight....
 
Xarvaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Stockholm,Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
Another one of these stupid threads? Who cars how the call was made, you *****ing about it and putting up a pole doesnt change the call, but just adds another worthless thread to the forums.And the fact that you would put those little subtitles next to the polling questions is just absolutely pathetic.Joy should not have overshot BC, BC got overshot so the penalty was imposed, giving Dynasty the win.The correct call was made.
"Another one..." WTF? Check the time when i started this thread.....

And as Martece says. Oh what a shame to discuss a PB in a PBforum...
__________________
__

www.stallions.se
www.paintball.se
Xarvaz is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 10:59 AM #97
Bunkerkidz (Banned)
LORD BELFORD
 
Bunkerkidz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: norway (i wish).
Bunkerkidz is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin6547
YOUR MISSING THE MAIN POINTS PLEASE WATCH VIDEO AND LISTEN CLOSE SO YOU CAN LEANR SOMETHING!!!

the joy snake player traded out with alex and then dove and continued to play on so bc blasted his head off and he returned fire on bc there is a 1 for 1 so seban is pulled.... but still shoots bc and gets a 3 for 1 and a 6 game suspension and the best part lost 25,000 lol yes joy may have beat dynasty but joy had to go and act liek black people and lose it for themselfes ...

and for all you crying about how bc shot seban.... seban shot him first and at that instant in time is pulled and given a 3 for 1 whitch automatically gives dynasty the hang thats why it doesnt matter if bc shot him in the grill
Jesus Christ.

Karl Scandal was called clean after he bunkered Alex (Don't know if he was hit, fact of the matter was that he was called clean), then BC jumps over the snake to bunker the Joy player (Gets shot whilst jumping over the snake, but was called clean by the refs) then gets his armband pulled off, and returns fire upon a live player whilst not having his armband.

So basicly Dan Perez assessed a 3 for 1 on Karl Scandal for shooting at BC and not having an armband, except while this happened, he had his armband on the whole time. lol
Bunkerkidz is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:02 AM #98
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin6547
YOUR MISSING THE MAIN POINTS PLEASE WATCH VIDEO AND LISTEN CLOSE SO YOU CAN LEANR SOMETHING!!!

the joy snake player traded out with alex and then dove and continued to play on so bc blasted his head off and he returned fire on bc there is a 1 for 1 so seban is pulled.... but still shoots bc and gets a 3 for 1 and a 6 game suspension and the best part lost 25,000 lol yes joy may have beat dynasty but joy had to go and act liek black people and lose it for themselfes ...

and for all you crying about how bc shot seban.... seban shot him first and at that instant in time is pulled and given a 3 for 1 whitch automatically gives dynasty the hang thats why it doesnt matter if bc shot him in the grill
And that is how it ended.If Joy had more self control they would have won maybe?But I dont agree with the black people statement.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:03 AM #99
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin6547

the joy snake player traded out with alex and then dove and continued to play on so bc blasted his head off and he returned fire on bc there is a 1 for 1 so seban is pulled.... but still shoots bc and gets a 3 for 1 and a 6 game suspension and the best part lost 25,000 lol yes joy may have beat dynasty but joy had to go and act liek black people and lose it for themselfes ...
look at the pics.... the joy did not trade out, he got alex first.....and he hadnt been pulled when bc came over the snake. BC got shot coming over the snake and traded out with the joy player.

no one wants to answer the following 2 questions:

1.why wasnt the snake player penalized for not walking off the feild and interferring with the game after his arm band had been pulled?

2. why wasnt BC penalized for shooting the last Joy player after his armband had been pulled?

the overshooting the refs claim happened when the joy player still had his arm band and when he was getting shot by BC

worst case scenario for Joy, it should have at least been a 1v1
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 AM #100
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarvaz
"Another one..." WTF? Check the time when i started this thread.....

And as Martece says. Oh what a shame to discuss a PB in a PBforum...
Im sure there was already atleast 1 other thread like this in the Dynasty/JD section so please add to the spam.And yes what a shame to discuss PB on a PBforum.But the thing is you arent discussing PB as you are discussing the BAD Reffing, And your OPINION of how the call should be made.If opinions are paintball then Im Super DUPER PRO.

To Geek he wasnt penalized because he was called clean and another ref pulled his band.Stupid reffing.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:16 AM #101
delta32
GO GIANTS
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nor*Cal
ref was bias towards dynasty. that answers your questions. joy beat dynasty fair and square. but there isnt anything we can do. end of disscusion.
__________________
Nor*Cal 415
GO GIANTS
delta32 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:18 AM #102
Bunkerkidz (Banned)
LORD BELFORD
 
Bunkerkidz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: norway (i wish).
Bunkerkidz is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
Im sure there was already atleast 1 other thread like this in the Dynasty/JD section so please add to the spam.And yes what a shame to discuss PB on a PBforum.But the thing is you arent discussing PB as you are discussing the BAD Reffing, And your OPINION of how the call should be made.If opinions are paintball then Im Super DUPER PRO.
You are complaining of spam yet you just made another pointless post, much like I've seen you make in the other threads.

I really don't think you're one to be talking about spamming.

Yes, reffing is part of the game of paintball, so it seems to me that it would be a perfectly reasonable thing to debate on a Paintball forum.
An opinion is an opinion, but it has somewhat more weight when it's actually backed up by facts, and evidence, and I believe that alot of evidence was already provided.

As for you being pro or not, I don't know, this is a paintball forum and people come here to discuss things, so I don't know what that comment was about? Maybe a little more spam to fuel the fire heh?
And just on another unrelated note, you don't seem pro at all, you seem quite the opposite.
Bunkerkidz is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:19 AM #103
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
I

To Geek he wasnt penalized because he was called clean and another ref pulled his band.Stupid reffing.

huh? so you're saying one ref called him clean and another pulled his band?
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:24 AM #104
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkerkidz
You are complaining of spam yet you just made another pointless post, much like I've seen you make in the other threads.

I really don't think you're one to be talking about spamming.

Yes, reffing is part of the game of paintball, so it seems to me that it would be a perfectly reasonable thing to debate on a Paintball forum.
An opinion is an opinion, but it has somewhat more weight when it's actually backed up by facts, and evidence, and I believe that alot of evidence was already provided.

As for you being pro or not, I don't know, this is a paintball forum and people come here to discuss things, so I don't know what that comment was about? Maybe a little more spam to fuel the fire heh?
And just on another unrelated note, you don't seem pro at all, you seem quite the opposite.
Right. All of your posts in other threads have both been JD sided.So for you to even argue anymore is just pointless.You say the same thing over and over but yet you are completely oblivious to everything.I didnt say reffing WAS NOT a part of paintball so please go back and reread my post.Second Ive seen you say there is NO overshooting penalty.YES there IS. So please gather your facts, compile them,reread your post,reread it again,then click "Submit Reply".Your previous post is just as "worthless" as mine is according to you, hence making you a hypocryte.And yes all the spam for the "OC NPPL" event is wasting space,time, and effort for mods to watch.People just need to face the facts that there was some shady reffing, and there was some innaproriate playing on the part of the JD player which cost them the Win.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:25 AM #105
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81
huh? so you're saying one ref called him clean and another pulled his band?
Yes watch the video and youll see a ton of refs around them, and that he WAS called clean.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump