PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-18-2006, 12:20 AM #1
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.

Angel grips on an Interceptor?

Will it work? I'm not sure how the holes line up but going from the 90*--->85* will aftermarket Angel 90* grips work or how hard do you think it would be to mod some 45 hybrid grips to sit on the Interceptor. I think I might try once I get mine.

PS seeing as I'm buying my Interceptor used, what kind of lube should I be using in certain areas?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2006, 07:34 AM #2
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
45 pannels work on ceptors. Angel grips do not. They are too tall and have different screw patterns.

All you need to do is drop some oil on your ram and dry fire a couple shots. another way to do it is to drop 3-4 drops of oil into your tank asa and dryfire it through the gun. But only use oil like AKA extreme oil for that. We've been testing it for a few months, and, though it's against warranty or whatnot, it works and has had no side effects
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 10-18-2006, 08:51 PM #3
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.

Any o-rings on the bolts that have to get lubed?
Old 10-18-2006, 08:55 PM #4
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

nope, no orings on the 06 bolts. not sure on the 05's

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 10-22-2006, 12:29 AM #5
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.

Which are the easist style grips to use on the Ceptor, I'm guessing probably Shocker style, and how well do the holes line up for the screws?
Old 10-22-2006, 05:29 PM #6
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Any 2 hole 45* grips

Old 10-22-2006, 07:11 PM #7
stearns
waste managment army

has been a member for 10 years
ruschin, deffinetly use AKA lube, its the best for aliens. i know it is hard to come by for most people, so a while back i bought a bunch of them to sell to alien users. if you are interested in buying a thing of it, i sell it for a little more than what i payed, but not much, PM me

and on the grips, i dont see why everyone wants to replace theirs. i love the metal grips, and you couldnt pay me to switch (well maybe, but only because im a broke *****)

stearns
Old 10-22-2006, 07:13 PM #8
imguessingurgay
4skn

imguessingurgay is a Supporting Member
imguessingurgay is playing at Living Legends III
imguessingurgay owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
imguessingurgay has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by stearns
ruschin, deffinetly use AKA lube, its the best for aliens. i know it is hard to come by for most people, so a while back i bought a bunch of them to sell to alien users. if you are interested in buying a thing of it, i sell it for a little more than what i payed, but not much, PM me

and on the grips, i dont see why everyone wants to replace theirs. i love the metal grips, and you couldnt pay me to switch (well maybe, but only because im a broke *****)

stearns
http://www.dbnpaintball.com/lube.htm
Old 10-22-2006, 07:16 PM #9
stearns
waste managment army

touche, touche. i have only seen it for sale at compulsive, and shipping is a pain if thats all your buying. nice find

stearns
Old 10-22-2006, 09:20 PM #10
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.

What about for grease with the HPR and LPR. "Mookies Urban Gun Goo" has anyone used this stuff before and would it be good to use on the reg's orings and such?http://www.tagsportz.com/products/lubricants.html. I'm out of dow and that site sells the KC Trouble free so if anyone knows anything about that grease let me know cause i could just order both at the same time. Or what about Hater sauce?
Old 10-22-2006, 09:25 PM #11
stearns
waste managment army

if the ******* i was driving to nppl boston hadnt taken my hater sauce i could tell ya about it, but he did, and he also never paid me the 30+ dollars he owed me for gas, parking, and food. but hey, thats another story, and a sour subject. i think hater is ok for the reg and such, but i would just stick to oil for the gun. i believe shocker lube works too

stearns