Canada's first pro team - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-22-2006, 05:46 PM #1
*EmpirE*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Canada's first pro team

Way to go impact for clenching your pro title next season.
*EmpirE* is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2006, 05:50 PM #2
Trose Krew
like shine home
 
Trose Krew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
indeed.

very awesome for the sport in this country
Trose Krew is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 05:55 PM #3
eveymarkeritouchdies
spelling? what?
 
eveymarkeritouchdies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: brampton ON canada
I'm real happy about this. It can only pave the way to more, Which in my mind can only pave the way for a more national leage. With a canada team coming into the pro and a sweeden team in the finals, Soon enough we might see events outside the USA.
__________________
REMOVED
AWSOME!!!

SAVEING FOR AN INVERT MINI!!!! AND YOU SHOULD TO!!!

I may be willing to let my diablo wrath go...PM me...And mabey my old 45/30 tank...
eveymarkeritouchdies is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 05:58 PM #4
xibunkrlilkidsx
DIBS!!!
 
xibunkrlilkidsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Esco,ca 92026
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveymarkeritouchdies
I'm real happy about this. It can only pave the way to more, Which in my mind can only pave the way for a more national leage. With a canada team coming into the pro and a sweeden team in the finals, Soon enough we might see events outside the USA.
There already are events outside of the USA....little thing called the Millenium Series. And we end up rocking that tourny most of the time anyways.

Maybe San Diego legacy will actually win a match against Impact.
__________________
Welcome to the new USSA, United Socialist States of America ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Feedback
"Originally posted by TommyBahama Thats what you get for going to canada".
"Originally posted by stelthvue : i have to counter all the ****y posts in St"
"Originally posted by stelthvue: Im going to go to bed tonight and think about xibunkrlilkidsx's avvy as i pleasure myself."
Ben Franklin
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote."
xibunkrlilkidsx is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:00 PM #5
eveymarkeritouchdies
spelling? what?
 
eveymarkeritouchdies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: brampton ON canada
No I mean unified. Like one world wide series. With canada so close it would be a good start for a true international series
__________________
REMOVED
AWSOME!!!

SAVEING FOR AN INVERT MINI!!!! AND YOU SHOULD TO!!!

I may be willing to let my diablo wrath go...PM me...And mabey my old 45/30 tank...
eveymarkeritouchdies is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:08 PM #6
xibunkrlilkidsx
DIBS!!!
 
xibunkrlilkidsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Esco,ca 92026
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveymarkeritouchdies
No I mean unified. Like one world wide series. With canada so close it would be a good start for a true international series
Mk that would be kool. But i really wouldnt want it like that world baseball calssic that just really wasnt fun cuz some of the pros didnt want to get injure. But i see where ur goin with it.

Kinda like olympics where we take our best players throw them together, russia, so on and so on?

But getting all the major companies together would help out making it nicer. Cuz u could have a team shooting 3 or 4 different guns.
__________________
Welcome to the new USSA, United Socialist States of America ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Feedback
"Originally posted by TommyBahama Thats what you get for going to canada".
"Originally posted by stelthvue : i have to counter all the ****y posts in St"
"Originally posted by stelthvue: Im going to go to bed tonight and think about xibunkrlilkidsx's avvy as i pleasure myself."
Ben Franklin
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote."
xibunkrlilkidsx is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:09 PM #7
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
That's awesome.

I've never really paid attention to Impact, but it's cool to have another pro team from outside the US.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is online now  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:11 PM #8
*EmpirE*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by xibunkrlilkidsx
There already are events outside of the USA....little thing called the Millenium Series. And we end up rocking that tourny most of the time anyways.

Maybe San Diego legacy will actually win a match against Impact.

Well Impact only palys NPPL playing the occasional PSP event. And for the NPPL events Anthony Faiaza and Danny miller of Legacy play for Impact.
Its weird to think that the team my team as spent countless hours practicing againt is now a professional team.
*EmpirE* is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:16 PM #9
BOSTITCH (Banned)
 
BOSTITCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cali
awsome. to impact

Canada Impact
BOSTITCH is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:36 PM #10
eveymarkeritouchdies
spelling? what?
 
eveymarkeritouchdies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: brampton ON canada
To bad about their last few games to rage. I duno what happened they were ripping things up earlier.
__________________
REMOVED
AWSOME!!!

SAVEING FOR AN INVERT MINI!!!! AND YOU SHOULD TO!!!

I may be willing to let my diablo wrath go...PM me...And mabey my old 45/30 tank...
eveymarkeritouchdies is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 07:20 PM #11
djblotter
 
 
djblotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by *EmpirE*
Well Impact only palys NPPL playing the occasional PSP event. And for the NPPL events Anthony Faiaza and Danny miller of Legacy play for Impact.
Its weird to think that the team my team as spent countless hours practicing againt is now a professional team.
Josh Davey as well
__________________
I support Arsenal

"Originally posted by joshhelsel: I herd your an asshat "
djblotter is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 07:47 PM #12
bigcanada00
Canadian Contingent
 
bigcanada00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Edmonton Impact, see ya'll next year!
__________________
"Originally posted by $PJ$:
You will soon realize paintball is a fashion show to most players. If you do not have "the right" markers, clothes, etc you are looked down upon.

It is all very sad."
bigcanada00 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:32 PM #13
bokraham
Rock Lobster!!!
 
bokraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Steamboat springs
 has been a member for 10 years
wasent shockwave outta canada? making this canada's second pro team
bokraham is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:36 PM #14
Brandon St. Pierre
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Shockwave is semi pro. Way to go impact!
__________________
Ravenous D1 Bcppl

Trust

"Originally posted by overcast: Should have guessed it was a Canadian. If you live near the border, sometimes real late, on a cold clear night, you can hear them up there sharpening their ice skates. Plotting."
Brandon St. Pierre is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:39 PM #15
MadMoney2K1
drunk when I posted..
 
MadMoney2K1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: 306
 has been a member for 10 years
I dont think Shockwave was ever pro. And isnt Impact the 2nd team from canada to go pro? Personal Vendetta was pro werent they?

Congratulations from the 306 to the 780
__________________
They call me kneegrow cause it goes to my knees
MadMoney2K1 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:51 PM #16
shatteredreality
 
 
shatteredreality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: jersey
shatteredreality is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shockwave was Pro last year.

Congrats to Impact.
shatteredreality is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:18 PM #17
Dr.Hbrt,Actionfigure (Banned)
 
Dr.Hbrt,Actionfigure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DUUURTY NORTH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokraham
wasent shockwave outta canada? making this canada's second pro team
i was thinking same thing
Dr.Hbrt,Actionfigure is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:23 PM #18
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.
 
ruschinrocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: CehNehDeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMoney2K1
I dont think Shockwave was ever pro. And isnt Impact the 2nd team from canada to go pro? Personal Vendetta was pro werent they?

Congratulations from the 306 to the 780

You would have to ask Mike Carey but I don't think PV was ever a true pro team, and I don't remember Shockwave being a Canadian pro team. Didn't they list out of some American city?

Last edited by ruschinrocket : 10-22-2006 at 09:45 PM.
ruschinrocket is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 10:45 PM #19
Freestyle69
 
 
Freestyle69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by *EmpirE*
Well Impact only palys NPPL playing the occasional PSP event. And for the NPPL events Anthony Faiaza and Danny miller of Legacy play for Impact.
Its weird to think that the team my team as spent countless hours practicing againt is now a professional team.
They also play CXBL which is the canadian xball league, they won that to, josh davey from dynasty plays xball with impact.
__________________
bumtown for life.
Freestyle69 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 10:47 PM #20
talebi007
 
 
talebi007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: WOODLAND HILLS!!!!
wait impact was a canadian team wow thats cool, who else is getting bumped up to pro?
talebi007 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 10:47 PM #21
wgp04cocker
GunWhoreClub#6
 
wgp04cocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Florida
wgp04cocker is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Congrats
__________________
Florida State
wgp04cocker is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump