rluna is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rluna is playing at Living Legends III
rluna is playing at Living Legends V
rluna supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by frootloops
if this is the worng place please delete

ok so i have a few questions can u lube the gun with oil lyk the bolt and ram? also to take out the ram do you take out the 4 screws in the bak? and then wut do u do becasue then the bak is blocking from the ram coming out???
I'm surprised no one said anything about this - frootloop - you do not have to take the marker apart to lube it. The ram is not like a timmy or ego ram where you have to completely remove it. There are no o-rings to put grease on.

In fact, don't bother to take the marker apart at all - thats where a lot of people get into trouble. Leave it alone... yes, take apart the LPR and oil it every once in a while but leave the marker body alone (unless, i guess, if you don't have long enough wrenches to fiddle with the trigger setup).

To lube the ram: push the bolt forward, lift bolt pin, remove bolt, get a cotton swap, put oil on it and reach in and apply oil to the ram shaft. Thats it, replace bolt, you're done.

What I do is I put some oil on the end of an allen wrench, so that a drop of oil is hanging off the end, then carefully reach down through the marker and "touch" the ram shaft with the drop of oil - the oil instantly transfers to the shaft. Thats it, easy.

Yes, use oil, AKA Extreme or KC Trouble Free, even PMI. Don't use anything else, DOW33 if you don't have the correct type of oil.
My Worr Framed Blazer,
My Markers... The Osirus is... (sold)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement