PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-03-2006, 08:37 AM #1
JLothrop

has been a member for 10 years
Repost:Tremor 2007 Tryouts!

Team Tremor will be holding tryouts for the 2007 season October 14th at Paintball Adventures Park in Taneytown MD.

Tryouts will begin at 10:00 AM

Tremor is looking for experienced DI and DII Players

If you want an opportunity to promote positive change through paintball, join the fight to cure Parkinson's desease, and play for one of the premier DII teams in the NPPL then be there!

For information e-mail ChrisDClark@gmail.com

**Note** I am not on the team, and thus am not qualified to answer any questions, so PLEASE do not PM me. Chris Clark's (Co-Captain of Tremor) e-mail is provided above, and he would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

POWERED BY:
DYE PRECISION, Shocktech USA, BBT, the Badlandz, the Grindhouse, Krush Skate Park, KEE ACTION SPORTS, RPS, HALO, NXE, VIRTUE
Old 10-03-2006, 07:06 PM #2
TysRipped911
Ride or Die

im rockin the a5 with the response trigger.. VL gravity hopper with speed feed ** speed feed is agg dot com material...i like to play in the frontal assualt area during combat... and ill bring fresh fruit and milk to the try outs.. let me know if ur lookin for my type of player

thanks
Ty
Old 10-05-2006, 01:45 PM #3
JLothrop

has been a member for 10 years
Yeah as long as you supply your own guillie suit you are exactly what we are looking for!!!!