need help - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-25-2006, 08:48 PM #1
TheUnion's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
 has been a member for 10 years
Question need help

okay i dont know the difference between the asa and the regulator...sad i know

the asa is the part where ur gas screws in and the regulator is the part by the fore grip, right?
TheUnion is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 09-25-2006, 09:09 PM #2
johnnybravo60025's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Annual Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
Right. You use the regulator as a grip.
My feedback!
johnnybravo60025 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 09:43 PM #3
Evosniper05's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
 has been a member for 10 years
you also have a vertical asa, which is the part that the regulator screws into. usually your low pressure reg, or low pressure chamber also attaches through the vertical asa
Evosniper05 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 10:47 PM #4
M1sTaWIggLes's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SoCal[562]
 has been a member for 10 years
Those are also called vertical adapters/FRMs
M1sTaWIggLes is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:17 PM #5
Join Date: Sep 2006
 has been a member for 10 years
Regulator = regulates the gas pressure (which ever gas u play with, CO2, HPA) input to your gun (which can also affect the firing velocity).

ASA = air source adapter

it's there to connect your air source (CO2/HPA tanks, 12g CO2 cartridges, etc) to your gun.

Some ASA has built in regulators.

ASA and regulator can be positioned differently depending on the gun you have. Typically, the ASA is at the bottom of the gun and the regulator on the drop foward or built into the fore grip of the gun

Last edited by Solisman : 09-25-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Solisman is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump