PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-08-2006, 10:22 AM #22
desertT1
The Burninator

can you seefrom one side of the gun through to the other? if not than they are the eye cover screw holes and that would help make the covers.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:36 AM #23
sloonan

I can see right through
Old 09-08-2006, 11:57 AM #24
desertT1
The Burninator

eye holes. is there not a second set of very small holes that don't go through?
Old 09-08-2006, 02:39 PM #25
sloonan

Sorry I just looked at it and there are two sets of holes besides the holes for the detents that go all the way through, one below the detent holes and one right below and behind the detent holes.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:22 PM #26
Axe56
(e)rAwR!

has been a member for 10 years
Axe56 posts videos on PbNation
the eyeholes and the eyecover holes both go through the body.
the set thats larger and lower on the frame go for the eyes, and the set thats slightly offset below the ball dents is the eyecovers screw holes.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:50 PM #27
desertT1
The Burninator

haha, axe you are correct. i knew that the eye holes went through the body completely, but i never have had both of my eye covers off at the same time...still can't get over how good they are. i just took out both of the cover screws and they do in fact go through.

sloonan, you are 100% good on not needing any mods to the body of the marker. now the slight chore might be finding eyes, after thatfinding or making covers wouldn't bee too complicated. if you look around in some old threads, you might find someone who was parting out a dits for eyes, covers and cover screws. if not, scenario dreams probably can help you with the eyes and even a male piece for the board. screws can be sourced from ace or other places, and most anymetal shop should be able to cover the eyes and the wires nicely.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:30 AM #28
sloonan

I just gave it to nixxvalor yesterday to hand over to WinterGS to work on. I think he has and can put in the eyes and eye covers for me and set up the regs to the perfect pressure. I'm going to Vegas next weekend with the wife and if all goes well, I may have a fully functioning Diadem the weekend after I get back. Thanks for all your help.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:08 PM #29
desertT1
The Burninator

nice. just played with mine for the first time since going from a egg to a halo...world of difference on this thing.