PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-06-2006, 09:06 PM #1
t3nacity
PBX3/TSP Photographer

t3nacity is a Paintball photographer
Exclamation ATTN: 2006 NPPL San Diego Teams!

Tim Larson of PB2X and Tampa Sports Photography will be shooting pictures of ALL divisions over ALL 3 days. Pictures will be posted nightly on our web site. We will also be doing photo shoot assignments. If you wish to schedule a photo shoot assignment for you and your team, you can do so by visiting our web site, www.tampasportsphotography.com and filling out the simple form on the Products page or by leaving a message on our Forums. For more information on a photo shoot assignment click here.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at tlarson@tampasportsphotography.com and don't forget to visit us on MySpace!

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2006, 09:24 AM #2
I Ripper I

hey tenacity do u play with cowboy?
Old 09-10-2006, 02:00 AM #3
t3nacity
PBX3/TSP Photographer

t3nacity is a Paintball photographer
Arrow Pictures From Days 1 & 2 Now Posted

Tampa Sports Photography now has the first 2 days of competition from the 2006 NPPL San Diego event up at our web site www.tampasportsphotography.com We have pictures of ALL 5 divisions as well; so chances are we have pictures of you and your team.

For future reference, if you wish to schedule a photo shoot assignment for you and your team you can do so by visiting our web site, www.tampasportsphotography.com and filling out the simple form on the Products page or by leaving a message on our forums. For more information on photo shoot assignments click here.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at tlarson@tampasportsphotography.com

Last edited by t3nacity : 09-10-2006 at 02:07 AM.