PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-16-2006, 03:34 PM #1
TJoerg

Need some advice

I just bought a vengance cocker and it had the system X e-trigger on it. problem is that it has 2 firing modes and they r slow and slower. Ive been looking for boards, and just want to kno what boards would fit in this trigger frame. I looked at the Planet Eclipse boards that everyone throws in E1's (i think its the Zero-B board but cant remember) and it looks like its the same shape and would fit...but i really have no idea....please i need to get some faster modes or get a new gun with faster modes. Pm me or im me at Saloswindler89, that would b easier than posting

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1756333
^^^^feedback +3/-0
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2006, 04:43 PM #2
loser555

the e1 isn't the zero-b the zero-b is the E2 and both the E1 and E2 will fit in there
Old 08-16-2006, 07:53 PM #3
TJoerg

i kno the zero b isn't the E1. Thanks fer the quick reply

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1756333
^^^^feedback +3/-0
Old 08-17-2006, 09:15 AM #4
blaster44

The Zero-B board is a software update for the E1 to allow for E2 functions and settings. I doubt that it would work, but you should look at the T-Board at www.scenariodreams.com.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:02 AM #5
Jtido

A zero b WILL work, that is what i have in mine, however, there are a couple little things that you shouldbe prepared for,

First: The vengence board has four stacked buttons, while the zero b's buttons are litned up a bit different, it will fit in there...but the bottom button won't fit quite right, but it will still function.

Second: The break beam eye that senses the trigger "finger" isn't aligned right, the "finger" slides right under the eye, so it doesn't sense the trigger pull . a small set screw and super glue on the end of the finger fixes the problem.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:15 PM #6
Brute06

I'm just poking around, but what is the semi-auto cap on the stock board? If it is uncapped on semi, you should just use that. In most tourneys, they'll only allow for semi. Also, semi auto gives you a much better control of how many balls you shoot and exactly how fast. If you go full auto or ramp, you get the set rof, and nothing in between. Ramping sucks because when you only want to shoot a couple of paintballs, you end up unloading half a hopper into nothing. Stick with semi, it takes more skill.