Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2006, 11:20 PM #1
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Paintball ruined my life but it was worth it.


Made by Keenan_

SamBenson "Being broke isn't fun. But being broke because of paintball is."
minja lover "Paintball's the reason I don't have a girl friend."
paintballpimp092"Oh well, I spend my money on killin not grillin... get over it"
p8intball3 "Paintball memories last forever."
GaryFenza "Yea, pretty much ruined the money situation, but it was well worth it. Paintball=life and life=everything aboutyou."
Jaan "Find something you love ... and let it kill you."
BlackmarketJAMES "Paint before taint."

The name is completly self explanitory, this club is for everyone who has dedicated all of their time, be it from school, friends, family, work, and their money just to keep paintballing. For the people who are so far into paintballing that you realized now you could have used those thousands of dollars on anything else... but you didn't.. AND COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK HERE TO SEE WHAT NUMBERS ARENT TAKEN YET
ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK HERE TO SEE WHAT NUMBERS ARENT TAKEN YET
ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK HERE TO SEE WHAT NUMBERS ARENT TAKEN YET


El Presidente : Contractkiller20

El Vice Presidente : PBD3ATH

EL Generale : DARCA

El Sargente : Keenan_

El Captine : minja lover

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#√2 ~StormPhoenix
#√-1 ~ ramenbuoy
#-999 ~ xxX|YoYo|Xxx
#-11 ~ Da Punk Kid
#0001~ East§ide
#0014 ~ jlngbsb
#007 ~ Outrageous
#05 ~ PbLoSeR05
#01 ~ Dr.StraightPride
#00 ~ firstsgtsteiner
#0 ~ The Eugo
#.5 ~ ATL Balla33 (Banned)
#1 ~ contractkiller20
#1.5 ~ P@!NTB@LL>R0X<MY>S0X
#2 ~ mhoran89
#3 ~ teamx1
#4 ~ outercoat4
#5 ~ BlackmarketJAMES
#6 ~ chodeyg
#7 ~ hessyguy
#8 ~ xYodax
#8.36 ~ J&JCeramic3469
#9 ~ cmcartel
#9.99 ~ pbslinga
#11 ~ imow*****es
#12 ~ GodOwesMeMoney
#13 ~ empire88
#14 ~ XxDannyN918xX
#15 ~ xXjoyPBallerXx
#16 ~ minja lover
#17 ~ wildboy870
#20 ~ p8intball3
#21 ~ Smitty Sideburns
#22 ~ Kick'nPbkid
#23 ~ crucial23
#24 ~ SamBenson
#25 ~ paintballpimp092
#26 ~ cincikid101
#28 ~ aji2078
#33 ~ americanrevolutION
#34 ~ oddbal
#44 ~ WGP_junky
#67 ~ RL-Evil
#68.5 ~ Littlestuke
#69 ~ strings of p8nt
#70 ~ superskater1991
#75 ~ pyromaniacs1
#77 ~ t-bone510
#82 ~ xFronTsSPv
#91 ~ Paintball2the_max
#99 ~ paintballhead5
#112 ~ capt.Perfect.Timing
#150 ~ JcKa
#187 ~ pbfreek4465
#221 ~ Fat_Man12345
#223 ~ outkold2
#466 ~ motulboydm4
#595 ~ ion 1991
#625 ~ xkpxfatassxx
#666 ~ ADyingBreed
#762 ~ Apollo918
#777 ~ FrontRunner2
#785 ~ pynis
#999 ~ Wolfhawk460
#1247 ~ -SpyderPiLot~
#1337 ~ enzoferrari604
#2112 ~ ClawHammer
#10034 ~ PaintballerFourLife
#32722 ~ DARCA
#133065 ~ KLUG
#146977 ~ tpevil2
#5318008 ~ Keenan_
#123456789 ~ paintballa12205
# PI ~ PBD3ATH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be no stupid entry requests just tell me what number you want and your in.

Ill get the ball and say that so far in my life of paintballiing I have probably spent about 2000 dollars on all my gear...
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?

Last edited by contractkiller20 : 11-01-2006 at 08:17 PM.
contractkiller20 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2006, 11:36 PM #2
NotYourPsycho
is now Mrs. Cyberthug :D
 
NotYourPsycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mount Vernon, WA
NotYourPsycho is a Moderator
NotYourPsycho is a Supporting Member
NotYourPsycho is a Paintball photographer
NotYourPsycho is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Amen. I spent about a rediculus ammount on it. Lets see, 06 Ego, 05 Ego....
NotYourPsycho is offline  
Old 08-24-2006, 11:49 PM #3
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
i hear ya, but seriously i would rather of had that one bag of paint to keep me playing with my friends all day instead of buying a shirt or a movie ticket that will end while memories last forever
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?
contractkiller20 is offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 12:41 AM #4
Nick Alder
Doesnt Care Anymore
 
Nick Alder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ******
Nick Alder is a Supporting Member
i know, i have dug my self such a super deep hole

i have roughly 800 thrown into this sport

i could have a down payment on a nice car

oh well, at least i found a sport that i can excel in, and not be considered some ***hat jock (like football, baseball......)
Nick Alder is offline  
Old 08-25-2006, 02:40 AM #5
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
my point exactly my good sir, lol you could be driving a car that could last you decades but you bought paintball stuff that is good to last a couple years but you couldnt be any happier
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?
contractkiller20 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 05:02 PM #6
trenches
KING KONE
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: So Cal
man, ive only been playing for about 11 months and i had all my expenses calculated...well, i spent around 2 grand on pb now
__________________
my feedback

DAHKNESS!!

Last edited by trenches : 08-26-2006 at 05:09 PM.
trenches is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 05:03 PM #7
minja lover
skjuta skjuta döda
 
minja lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dumfries, VA
minja lover helped look for balloons
minja lover supports Team VICIOUS
minja lover supports Pev's Paintball
minja lover is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
minja lover is Legendary
paintballs the reason that i dont have a girlfriend
minja lover is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 05:05 PM #8
dark_angel_lcd
Amish
 
dark_angel_lcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hanna City, Illinois
dark_angel_lcd plays in the PSP
dark_angel_lcd plays in the APPA D3 division
I don't even want to know what I have spent on pb since I started, I really don't care, it was worth it.
__________________
"Winning isn't everything, its the only thing" - Vince Lombardi

CIA | No Limit | CIA
dark_angel_lcd is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 05:08 PM #9
minja lover
skjuta skjuta döda
 
minja lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dumfries, VA
minja lover helped look for balloons
minja lover supports Team VICIOUS
minja lover supports Pev's Paintball
minja lover is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
minja lover is Legendary
i prbably spent enough to buy a porsche.....probably just from paint
minja lover is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 10:48 AM #10
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
^ jeez a porshe that crazy and dark angle i know what you mean there are so many little things that could have bought but it was worth it to the fullest
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?
contractkiller20 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 01:55 PM #11
crucial23
Don't mess with a penguin
 
crucial23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Florida
i wanna be in.....the name is thomas and i've spent close to $700 (and now im in the process of spending even more). but i love it. i've made more friends paintballing than i have doin anything else. paintball is the only sport where you can totally own someone, and 5 minutes later, be sitting next to them sipping gatorade or w/e and having blast. i want #23
__________________
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
The Scottish Horde
IrishMafia
Christ Crew
CK Mafia- True Balla
crucial23 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 04:16 PM #12
SamBenson
 
 
SamBenson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Chester, Ohio
being broke isnt fun
but being broke because of paintball is
__________________
Feedback thread
Feedback
SamBenson is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 04:17 PM #13
SamBenson
 
 
SamBenson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Chester, Ohio
oh + make me 24
__________________
Feedback thread
Feedback
SamBenson is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 04:19 PM #14
freeflow05
Skinny Kracka
 
freeflow05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: ATL
freeflow05 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
freeflow05 supports Cereal Killerz 2
I've spent over 2 grand this year alone, I dont even want to know how much I've spent all together over the past 6 years
__________________
Wildfire Paintball
Kappa Sigma
freeflow05 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 04:31 PM #15
mgduke12
 
 
mgduke12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MA
It hasn't ruined my life, but I sure invest everything in it. In fact, I think it helped. What's better: Sitting on your *** playing World of Warcraft all day, or being outside playing something you love?
__________________
huge gear sale
mgduke12 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 04:36 PM #16
bunkerking900
lil cheney
 
bunkerking900's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
bunkerking900 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bunkerking900 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bunkerking900 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
bunkerking900 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
bunkerking900 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i turned down a 8 thousand dollar snowmobile to get a new paintballgun instead and i havent got it yet
__________________
-Jimmy
bunkerking900 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006, 11:48 PM #17
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucial23
i wanna be in.....the name is thomas and i've spent close to $700 (and now im in the process of spending even more). but i love it. i've made more friends paintballing than i have doin anything else. paintball is the only sport where you can totally own someone, and 5 minutes later, be sitting next to them sipping gatorade or w/e and having blast. i want #23
#23 is yours but i completly understand what you mean man, like on the field you are yelling and trying to shoot people and your pissed and angry but the second the game ends your friends and you can go hang out but i seriously have made about 50 new friends in the last year alone just because of paintball, and i would rahter have 50 paintball friends the like 1,0000 million frineds on some stupid online gaming thing you know?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBenson
being broke isnt fun
but being broke because of paintball is
i know man, if i didnt know about paintballing i would be so pissed that i was broke but like the fact i spent money to have a great time that will be with me forever and great friends that are awsome is way worth it in my book p.s ure #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeflow05
I've spent over 2 grand this year alone, I dont even want to know how much I've spent all together over the past 6 years

2 k on what? that is deffinetly a truck load of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgduke12
It hasn't ruined my life, but I sure invest everything in it. In fact, I think it helped. What's better: Sitting on your *** playing World of Warcraft all day, or being outside playing something you love?

exactly my point friends online are cool i guess but they will never match to a person in life who is just as into paintball as you are you can connect on such a different level and what did u get in return for turning down an 8000 dollar snowmobile it must have been kick ***
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?
contractkiller20 is offline  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:01 AM #18
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
it wont let me edit the first post right now, but ill make sure u guys get ure numbers
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?
contractkiller20 is offline  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:07 AM #19
irideflatland
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Prairie du Chien, WI
Um... you are pretty much contradicting yourself. You say paintball ruined your life, but then you say that it's better than doing anything else...
irideflatland is offline  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:12 AM #20
empire88
 
 
empire88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: California
7 years of balling 1 a month I know at least 5k. But hey its fun. #13 is mine!!!!!
__________________
U.S. Army
empire88 is offline  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:16 AM #21
trilogykid23
..o.
 
trilogykid23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Va.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBenson
being broke isnt fun
but being broke because of paintball is
SIGD!
__________________
Ballin' in VA.
trilogykid23 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump