Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 04:58 PM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EVENT 4 ID's

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST - IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENT's, QUESTION's or CONCERN's REGARDING ID's PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CATCH ME ON INSTANT MESSANGER - I AM ON EVERY NIGHT! DONT POST HERE.
I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU REGARDING THE ID QUESTIONS VIA THIS POST OR FORUM

The ID Registration for event 4 will be closing down tomarrow evening. If you do not want any hold up on the day of the event and you still need to register for your ID, we ask that you do it in ADVANCE via the website. This way we can print it in advance for you.

If you have not picked up your ID yet, please email me or IM me and I will reserach it. We have a few ID's that are missing some Vital Information which may be the reason why there is a hold up on your ID. I have no problem letting you know if there is something missing or if everything is ok and your ID is in hand waiting to be picked up at the event. IM me, Email me BEFORE Tuesday at Midnight and I will let you know.

I am asking that everyone does this before Tuesday at Midnight so that I have enough time to make changes, reprint or complete your ID and make ready for the event.

Thank you

EMAIL - cyndi@357productions.com
IM - (see Signature)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread