PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-13-2006, 08:55 PM #1
eager639

Vip Section

i was wondering if it is worth the money for the vip section what would i get out of the vip section over not being in the vip section
thanks
Old 08-13-2006, 09:04 PM #2
shatteredreality

shatteredreality is a Supporting Member
i think you get something like...

GPL adds VIP Section
A VIP staging area has been added to the GPL for the 2006 season. The VIP section is only $100 per day, HOWEVER, it is limited to ONLY 16 spots (per day). Each VIP staging area will be located close to the playing fields and will be completely netted with a VIP entrance with security. The VIP section will include:

-Private Fill Stations-
-Water and Fruit-
-Private Tent Area-
-Tables and Chairs-
-VIP ID Card-
-Cleaning Equipment-
-Secure Entrance/Exit-
-Pod Filler-
- & more...-

but im not sure
Old 08-13-2006, 09:06 PM #3
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The VIP Sections gives you a private air filling station, a roof over your head, a table, chairs, your own water jug full of ice water, fruit, sandwiches, we also supply towels and goggle spray (goggle cleaning station), a security guard for all your needs and a close entrance to the fields. It beats bringing your own stuff. There are a few teams - NY Sun Devils, Lehigh Valley PB, NYC Revolution, Section 8 and Crazy 8 that have spots reserved for the entire year. Talk to them and see what they think.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:13 PM #4
Bring The Pain

To Eager639,

I say that it is totally worth the extra few bucks per person (it is $100 for a whole team after all.). Short waits for air (Bonus), a place to kick back and relax between games, food and ice cold water, shade for the sunny days, a roof over your head for the other days (if we don't talk about it it won't happen...ssshhhhhhh), a very friendly and helpfull security person. You almost step right out onto the fields for play. Chance to mingle with some kick *** people and players.

If I had the skill to play in the GPL I would definatly jump all over the VIP section at every event, it is worth every penny.

If you have any questions ask around or drop me a line. stvnpc@hotmail.com

Steve.

Oh, check out the pic of me playing with the German Shepard at the last GPL at myspace.com/thegpl