PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-06-2006, 02:45 AM #43
ovenmitt
Bonebrake Head Tech

has been a member for 10 years
SP has great automated CS, If its brand new as described, get a RMA number off the website, send it to em and they will fix it. or replace it. we have to do it at work sometimes. we had this janky *** ion come to us brand new, got an rma sent it back and got a whole new ion, also had to do with shockers. Trust me I work in paintball retail and deal with SP all the time and there awesome about CS
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2006, 10:24 AM #44
ionpimp59
*847*MW*847*

my freind did this, he ended up stripping the hex hole on his bolt guide, the guide was out of the back of the body about 2 threads lengths, he got mad so he he gave me the shocker for free i almost wet myself, it took me 30 seconds to fix, i turned on the gun and shot the rest of the pressure out, gripped the bolt guide with rubber hex grips and turned it out. I ended up selling his shocker for all the parts and buying myself a 06 Dynasty.

You had to have pressure in your gun.

Shocker Mafia Soilder

Feedback
Old 08-10-2006, 04:26 PM #45
Kick'nPbkid
Redballs,Cocaine ina Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionpimp59
my freind did this, he ended up stripping the hex hole on his bolt guide, the guide was out of the back of the body about 2 threads lengths, he got mad so he he gave me the shocker for free i almost wet myself, it took me 30 seconds to fix, i turned on the gun and shot the rest of the pressure out, gripped the bolt guide with rubber hex grips and turned it out. I ended up selling his shocker for all the parts and buying myself a 06 Dynasty.

You had to have pressure in your gun.
Wow your friend definately didnt deserve that shocker at all! Good job on taking advantage of your friends inability to break down a shocker!
Old 08-10-2006, 06:36 PM #46
too dope 1904 (Banned)

your friends fired !!