PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-10-2006, 10:13 AM #1
03Shockerkid

slik trigger problem

i got the slik trigger for my shocker and when i mess with the trigger without air in the gun the screw on the bottom seems to be "Catching" on the space in the trigger frame. but when i air it up it works fine no "catching" or anything. Anyone had this problem or any solutions?
06 Custom Annoed White/Blue Yankees Shocker with VIRTUE, SP HE bolt, ndz slik trigger, ndz no rise feedneck, ndz talon snatch, ndz 15* asa, empire rail and cp mini on/off, kila detents, ndz detents, ss freak kit
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2006, 10:36 AM #2
mo0op

Adjust the very top screw. I think I get what your saying.

mo0op & CorkscrewGayson - Proud founders of "Damn. That sucks." & "Krispy Kreme ftmfw!"

Xbox Live: mo0op PbN
Old 08-10-2006, 02:29 PM #3
Dr. Shocker
XBL = somerandomMinja

i had that problem... u need to make the "activation point" screw more out and the adjust the "pre travel" and if u want u can take out that screw "post travel" and make the "activation point" so long that wen u pull it all the way the switch wont let the trigger hit the frame... its hard to understand, so if u want me to explain it better just get me on AIM at krayziestunna27...
A forceful pry at his eyes to see a beautiful world has been taken from you and me .
'This is killing me', he said to his mother . 'Is this the true face of humanity ?'"

-Verse , Story Of A Free Man - Chapter 1 : The End Of Innocence