Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-09-2006, 06:15 PM #1
PHATPT
busa racer

Talking Feedback For PHATPT

Title says it all.

Pleasure doin' business

Last edited by PHATPT : 09-28-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2006, 04:09 PM #2
halabakyungin

I BOUGHT A STUBBY CROSSFIRE TANK LOW PRESSURE. PAID 175.00 FOR IT. AND THE TANK IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION! (LOOKS BRAND NEW)... HE ALSO PAID (WITH HIS OWN MONEY) FOR SECOND DAY AIR THROUGH WWW.UPS.COM BECAUSE I HAD TO PLAY FOR THE WEEKEND... I PAID JUST FOR REGULAR SHIPPING BUT IT COSTS A LOT MORE FOR THE TWO DAY AIR. HE SHIPPED THE TANK THE SAME DAY HE RECEIVED THE CASHIERS CHECK. AND CALLED ME AT WORK TO LET ME KNOW THAT IT WAS SHIPPED USING TWO DAY AIR! GREAT SELLER! WELL TRUSTED!

i have dow 33 for sale (SHOCKER LUBE)? http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1549395
halabakyungin's feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1586317
Old 08-07-2006, 03:35 PM #3
The Dirty Samurai
Honor, lots of it!!!!

Bar far one of the best trades I ever made

Traded him a really nice up'd Ion for Tib-8. I wanted a speedball gun, but also a Tib-8. I found the perfect Ion for me so I bought it, but at the same time I saw the Tib-8 available. So I made the deal with PHATPT. Unfortunately, the guy I bought the Ion from hadn't sent it yet. I thought I lost $$ and the Tib-8. But PHATPT, was UBER PATIENT with me. 2-3 weeks later, I finally got a hold of the Ion dude. Turns out he was on Vacation and left the package to be sent by his parents, which they forgot to do. He sent it next day, I sent it to PHAPT next day, and he sent my Tib-8. I even sent him money to help buy a Halo for his Ion in honor of his patience with me. By far, one of the coolest cats I've ever known. I truly wish that there were more people out there like him and me. There is no doubt that I will never hesitate to deal with him again. If you have any concerns with making a deal with him, cast away your doubts and concerns. He is a man to trust. YOU should even ship first, no matter what the payment or package is. PM me if you have any questions. I've got his back.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:59 AM #4
amdsk8r (Banned)

Thumbs up Spyder Electra

I bought a nice looking Spyder Electra w/ Rocking Trigger. Transaction went smoth and gun got here with out any problems. Gun has no scratches or defects and is a lot better then I expected.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:11 AM #5
thallium
stick it in the fridge

traded my shocker for subwooferr (bnib)....i shipped first and i got the sub. This man is very trustworthy.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:58 PM #6
bodaciousbill

Great dealler. Bought a RC truck off of him. Kept in good comunication throughout the deal shipped when he said he would. A+++++++++++++++
Will deal with again.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:57 PM #7
mr_ma70

very good guy! traded my gun for his psp! he sent it out on tuesday and i got it thursday! made sure i got wat i really wanted! A++++ guy.

My Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1424189
Old 09-18-2006, 06:26 PM #8
mitchega

mitchega supports Cereal Killerz 2
mitchega owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mitchega owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mitchega owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I just bought a 14" Sly Stealth tip off this chap...barrel tip arrived in exactly the condition described, and was very well packed...overall very happy with transaction.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:42 PM #9
nycityinsomniac
That just happened

nycityinsomniac owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nycityinsomniac supports Team VICIOUS
recieved a high end gun from this guy. condition was great and he shipped quick. A++ will do business with again.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:55 PM #10
Cpt Black
Team Wolf Pack

Thumbs up freak back

I bought a freak back from this guy, good communication, fast shipping, packaged very well.

I would recommend this guy to anyone, and would deal with him again anytime.

thanks alot
Cpt Black
Team Strange Impulse: strange bolt, strange LPR, NDZ Titanium bolt pin, NDZ RIP valve, NDZ HE Ram housing w/slick shot and mid wt hammer,NDZ talon grip, WAS Board, Maxflo reg, Dye Mid Drop, Dye on/off, Dye Stickies, CP rake trigger, 14" freak kit, CCM pro clamping feedneck

PB Nation Feedback+49/-0
AO feedback+9/-0
EBAY feedback+68/-0
Old 09-25-2006, 10:19 PM #11
STD4
Ole Miss Rebels

STD4 plays in the PSP
STD4 plays in the MiLP
STD4 is an NCPA player
STD4 plays in the APPA D3 division
bought shocker eye off of him works great, shipped fast so I could have it by the weekend.. thanks again
Old 10-04-2006, 09:32 PM #12
rickhype

got a great deal on a blackheart board. also bought a noid, but that wasn't quite as described. said all in needed as a new upper board, while de-soldering the board, the pins just pulled right out. I realized that the board had already been pulled out prior to my getting it. I am sure he didn't know that this was the problem as I didn't ask if the upper board was loose. but still got a great deal on a black heart board. thanks
Old 10-11-2006, 09:42 PM #13
iamhollywood545
I play guitar.

Great Seller!!! I bought an evil omen from him, the gun is just as he said it would be! Great communication the whole time!!

Top notch seller!

Proud Member of the Rational Response Squad

Feedback!

Gamertag: DR COREY GONZO
Old 12-17-2006, 03:24 PM #14
PBgrandpa

Bought his Q-loader package.It was even better than discribed. Meet for a local pick up. Don't hesitate with this guy he's A+++++++ Thanks Again