PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-02-2006, 09:58 PM #1
mrjinkens764
John I'm a 2k5'er (Banned

mrjinkens764's Feedback

Post up all my feedback here if you have made any deals with me at all. Thanks everyone for posting here if I have dealt with you.

thanks a lot,
mrjinkens764

+1/-0

RIP mrjinkens765 JUNE 25 2006

"Originally posted by AR55: When he touches your pride and joy moan a little, and tell us what face they make."
"Originally posted by sKum: You can't hit a girl for cheating. You can't hit the guy either. The bat should be doing that."

"Originally posted by Riot: So wait, you guys actually engage in conversation with girls?"

Last edited by mrjinkens764 : 08-02-2006 at 10:21 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2006, 10:02 PM #2
germz123
Dynamo Kids

germz123 is a Supporting Member
Great asset to the nation
Sent money fast and hastleless
Good Luck
Old 08-08-2006, 01:46 AM #3
Sebz13900 (Banned)

Great buyer sent money very fast and communication was great A+..
Old 11-12-2006, 09:11 PM #4
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

Sellers PLEASE BEWARE

This guy bought some audio equipment from me a few months ago. Before purchasing the equipment, he was advised to buy insurance as stuff has a tendency to get damaged in the mail and I didn't want his investment to arrive damaged. Buyer said he didn't need it that it would be fine. When he received the equipment (later than he should have, admittedly) some of it arrived damaged. He sent me pm after pm telling me that I had to refund his money because it wasn't shipped the way he wanted and that it was damaged. He was remined of our conversation on MSN when he was encouraged to purchase insurance. He, of course, "forgot" that and said that we never talked about it. So he has now left negative feedback for his poor decision on not to buy insurance.

Guy is a liar and will try and weasle money out of you for his poor decisions. Do not do business with him at all. He's one of the reasons that Pbnation has a bad name when it comes to trading and selling. You have been warned!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 01:28 AM #5
mrjinkens764
John I'm a 2k5'er (Banned

All complet lies he told me that he was shipping thing in seperate boxes and said that insurance was included. He took a month to ship it out. This guy is the fragulant and ive been very patient, and still havent had this resolved after months of tryin to work it out.

Iv still been tryin to work things out he just wont pm me back until i left him bad feedback

RIP mrjinkens765 JUNE 25 2006

"Originally posted by AR55: When he touches your pride and joy moan a little, and tell us what face they make."
"Originally posted by sKum: You can't hit a girl for cheating. You can't hit the guy either. The bat should be doing that."

"Originally posted by Riot: So wait, you guys actually engage in conversation with girls?"
Old 11-16-2006, 01:30 AM #6
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

I have every PM he has EVER sent to me. He hasn't tried to contact me in 3 weeks. Dude is a liar and tried to get something for a cheap price w/o having to pay for stuff that he was told to purchase. Watch out for him