PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-31-2006, 11:13 PM #1
SeanCZ06

Good place to start?

Hey guys,

I recently started a 5 man team with all of my friends (everyone has been playing for 3-4 years), and we are starting to get into tournaments. I played in the GPL about 2 years ago (when I was horrible ). I was wondering if the GPL would be a good place for us to start...We all have tournament gear (all of us shooting some type of matrix), but we have not had alot of practice as a team (because of money restaints). We were hoping to play in a tournament in the near future, would this be a good place to start? I know the competition will be tough but I think we can hold our own. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2006, 06:20 PM #2
Paintballer5678
But He Has Bud Light!

Paintballer5678 is a Supporting Member
I would say yes, any team coming in and playing against better teams will get better (im not saying your bad) you may lose and lose but you will only get better, your team will learn from there mistakes made on the field, watching other teams and there good moves and there mistakes made on the field I havenít played a GPL event yet but my team is going to be playing in the one in August for our first time! so we are going to be playing in the 5 man so maby we will catch you on the field or something