Old 07-30-2006, 05:25 PM #1
bojanglezmasta15
BROS B4 HOES

bojanglezmasta15's feedback thread

alrighty, feed me some feedback yall.

ebay feedback here as well.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=cybor_07

hp pavilion a775c desktop for sale/trade

(2) 06 sft shockers for sale! motivated to sell!!

OLD STYLE FEEDBACK, +5,-0
EBAY FEEDBACK +7/-0

Last edited by bojanglezmasta15 : 01-11-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: putting up ebay feedback link
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2006, 05:32 PM #2
outkast4041

recommended seller!, he agreed to ship first and kept in touch the whole time, no slip up, no "oh well i cant right now" i was his top priority as a customer.

A+ and shipped exactly wen i asked and even gave me a photocopy of the proof of shipping receipt, which he said he will do for all customers, dont hesitate to ask for proof!
Old 07-31-2006, 10:34 PM #3
twotonedemon3

Great Seller and koo guy, Strongly Recommend item was in better condition than described looked good as new. Shipped first with no problem and got here in a hurry A++++
Old 10-30-2006, 07:46 PM #4
bdpAKAknox (Banned)
All We'll Drive

bdpAKAknox is a Supporting Member
Bought my ego from me.
Sent money fast and kept in contact very well.
This guy is an asset to Pbn
Old 01-11-2007, 09:04 PM #5
i heart food (Banned)

GREAT trader a++++ We shipped same day after i gave him a tracking no.
my evil minion and ups for his 05 ego ty man, keep in contact well so i didnt worry about my stuff
Old 02-05-2007, 02:09 AM #6
IRONMEN_17
STR8KILLER

Not A Good Trader No One Trade With Him He Likes To Boss People Around No One Trade With Him
Old 02-06-2007, 11:07 PM #7
bojanglezmasta15
BROS B4 HOES

dude. we traded my fs8 for his 'shocker with ups and freak kit and shocktech on/off'. i sent everything, and its even in his pictures in his barrel sale thread, he sent me the BROKEN shocker, no freak kit, not even a stock barrel or anything, and no on/off. ive been telling him to send me the rest of the stuff for like a week now and he's just blowing me off because he thinks he can and because im 16 and he's 17, oooooooooooooooo. he needs to grow up. i did my end and held up my part and he did a half *** trade. go ahead and go in his feedback, there's proof etc in links in there.

hp pavilion a775c desktop for sale/trade

(2) 06 sft shockers for sale! motivated to sell!!

OLD STYLE FEEDBACK, +5,-0
EBAY FEEDBACK +7/-0
Old 04-20-2007, 01:41 PM #8
shazy

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

I was recently scammed here on the nation. I was going to sell my DM7 to a guy and the only way he wanted to deal was for me to ship first or deal through a third party, which happened to be bojanglezmasta. The scammer said the third party was a paintball store by the name of Next Stop Paintball. We were going to ship the same day and I followed through and he said he sent the money order too. bojanglez was under the impression that TXBalla136 (the scammer) bought this gun from someone and he needed it shipped to his address until he got back from a tournament. TXBalla gave bojanglez $50 to ship the gun to him and said he could keep what was left over. After a week with no response from TXBalla, I sent bojanglez (third party) a letter in the mail asking what was going and gave him my information. By that point I knew I was being scammed and had a police report ready to be filed. A week later I got a call from bojanglez. He had no idea what was going on. I explained the whole situation to him and he sent my DM7 back to me insured and everything.

Supposedly this scammer guy has been sending guns to bojanglez address for a while. Hes been stuck in the middle of a scam and not knowing it. I feel deeply sorry to all of those who have been scammed by this guy.

Thank you so much Maceo!! People, do not hesitate to deal with this guy. He kept in great contact while my gun was being shipped back to me. The gun arrived exactly how I shipped it. He is definitely the most honest (and clueless lol) guy on the nation. We need more people like bojanglez in this world. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!