Old 07-27-2006, 04:13 PM #106
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanche4lyf3
they get screwed by the reffs because they cheat and they are bad at it. I am not saying rage isnt a good team, they are but they shouldnt have to cheat that bad to win. That event was screwed up, none of the top teams made semis, chicago evil which i didnt even know they exsisted still, made semis. Naughty dogs have been losing all year and all of a sudden they make finals? Joy i can expect it, they are good. All i am saying is why does rage have to cheat so much to win? Bzump yes i am a bad a$$ what are you going to do about it.

If you are such a bad *** come find me at the next event. Oh you probably don't attend any events. Like i said before i will not bad mouth lanche cause i have friends on that team, but you are a bad representation of a lanche fan. So get the hell out of this thread and by the way would you be so kind as to state your name.
Visit the Str8killas/F.T.W. thread
Bob LongSlyNXeDXS
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2006, 04:54 PM #107
Rullo

rage..
Old 07-27-2006, 06:06 PM #108
bokraham
Rock Lobster!!!

lanch4lyf3 do you really think that rage could make it through the semis and finals cheating and still win? that's when the refs pull their heads out of their ***** and start making good calls (well in most cases). rage just balled it up ftw.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:16 PM #109
FaSt-FiNGERz
Retired.

Annual Supporting Member
FaSt-FiNGERz is a Supporting Member
FaSt-FiNGERz helped look for balloons
FaSt-FiNGERz supports Team VICIOUS
FaSt-FiNGERz plays in the APPA D4 division
If you cheat to cheat you're a cheater. If you cheat to win you're a competitior.

That's my outlook on cheating.

Either way, if they cheated or not, they won. They cant cheat every game of the tournament.

Stop hating. Most of you are probably pigs anyway that sit on the internet and flame people all day on pbnation and act like you're good at paintball.

Good **** Rage, Viva la SoFla.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:07 PM #110
Sup3rBeast

has been a member for 10 years
Anyone who gets their panties in a wad about cheating in paintball is a ****ing nub. So shut the **** up and get used to it. I cheat, they cheat anyone playing at a very serious level takes what they can get. There is not one pro team that doesn't cheat.

Congrats rage, i was rooting for you. Been waiting for it since sd last year.

Peace
Thomas
Old 07-29-2006, 07:18 AM #111
EKKsoldier622
561-772

EKKsoldier622 plays in the PSP
EKKsoldier622 is an NCPA player
VERY GOOD JOB RAGE !!! way to bring home one for the southeast
Old 07-29-2006, 08:43 AM #112
CityStarz
city starzzz

yee. go ragee.

mpp alliancee.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:30 AM #113
mook1162
Death Cannon Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung gunner 77
r u kidding me ? i kmow who i saw playing on that side ghe was edwards on the back of hi jeresy and had a white beanie thin on so u my friend r an idiot just for trying to proove me wrong. oh and every pro team may cherat but i have never seen more cheating on one team.

where did this idiot learn to write? go back to lazer tag moron!!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 09:39 PM #114
yung gunner 77
DiBBle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSt-FiNGERz
If you cheat to cheat you're a cheater. If you cheat to win you're a competitior.

That's my outlook on cheating.

Either way, if they cheated or not, they won. They cant cheat every game of the tournament.

Stop hating. Most of you are probably pigs anyway that sit on the internet and flame people all day on pbnation and act like you're good at paintball.

Good **** Rage, Viva la SoFla.
y does everyone think their so bad*** with your cute little signatures. all u kids who think we hang out on the forum all day and suck at paintball probably do so themselves considering they spend all thir time getting avatars and signatures which means u spend way more time on this site than me so stfu and go mess with your signature even more to make you look bad***
Old 07-29-2006, 09:44 PM #115
yung gunner 77
DiBBle

o wait a minute your a moderator your job is pbnation i guess i spend more time on here then you huh i couldve sworn you had no life and surfed around the nation all day looking for ways to ban people. you know what you r the coolest person i know.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:49 PM #116
yung gunner 77
DiBBle

o u wanna talk about outlooks on cheating do ya?? well how do u think it makes the sport look if people see that nobody gets out when hit? it makes it look like a dishonorable sport and its idiots like you that cant see that. how is the sport supposed to grow and be televised and have a future if nobody plays by the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 10:05 PM #117
yung gunner 77
DiBBle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason(FK)
If you check this guys past posts, he bad mouth pretty much what ever team wins, or does good. Also i only played the dorito side the third game against joy, and the first game against the dogs... Both games, i dont even recall being bounced, Hector From naughty dogs almost did catch me moving from the little Dorito to the 50 tent... But once again no bounce or anything.. Oh and the ref was already checking marky, who was in the 50 tent and decided to check me as soon as i got in...
Other than that if you saw me cheat, please present video or pictures... Because if i do it so swift, and smooth that i dont recall doing it.. Then no wonder im pro and ur joe....
Btw thanks for the publicity...
Jason FK Edwards
aka that edwards guy lol...
well then whoever wore your jersey (according to other people) cheated and the whole crowd on the pit side saw it and yelled to the ref it maynot have been u because i cant proove u did because your just going to deny it anyway. but w/e everyone saw it not that it matters. i give u props for the win i didnt expect it and i admit you had a heck of a tourney.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:22 PM #118
overshot01
Social Paintball

overshot01 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
this is awesome on more than just rage won, this to me says that paintball is really establishing itsself with other pro sports. I think it's good that we have more than just "two top teams" that are expected to win, and with rage winning this, it could really mess up the points race, espically if dynasty doesnt win the next event and rage makes it to the quarters or higher in san diego. So props to rage, but where did the XSV NRG guys come from rofl, first year playin nppl, major props

congrats rage.