noclue119
D4 to D5 in 3 years.

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 supports Empire
Noclue119's Feedback

For people who have dealt with me.

Last edited by noclue119 : 07-29-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2006, 07:47 PM #2
xto2dye4forx
AreThoseMyBallsOnUrFace?

Excellent Buyer/Trader...

We had a few mix-ups and we still got the deal done!

He is very easy to contact, and easier yet to talk to!

Totally recommend him to anyone!

A++++++
Old 04-09-2007, 09:48 PM #3
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

This is my first time doing business with noclue, I already knew him because I was asking him the pros and cons about the lucky s5 ion body. After like a month or so, he told me he might sell his karnivor....which later on was mine! I traded my LNIB PMR for his karni and $150, the karni needs to be fixed and all but hey you can't go wrong with this deal. I offered for him to ship first but he refused so after so much bargaining he got me to ship first. Hahahaha, don't ask me how it happened Anyway prior to this deal I needed to pay off my cell bill *which was by the following weekend...so I asked him if he could ship with express after he had received my PMR, he agreed. Now I forgot to copy down his name which he gave to me in an IM with his addy but I was in a rush to copy it down it slipped my mind *ten mins later after copying it down and exiting the IM box....I reliazed I forgot his name. LOL, so after thinking a bit I just said forget it...it's his house I'm shipping to, so I don't think anything will happen. Me thinking hey if I could ship out my package on Tuesday using usps priority he would get it on Thursday but....it took till' Friday morning to get to him, and gladly without his name the package got delivered safely. So after he got the PMR on Friday he talked with the clerk at the post office n' whatnot and she said "There's no use in sending the package out with express today, it'll just arrive at his house on Monday." So she recommended that he ship with priority instead, so he did and I got it on Monday which is today. And lemme tell ya, this marker is that bomb! Noclue is a very trustworthy honest person, he keeps his words like a true business professional. He promptly shipped out the karni and the money after he received mine without delay, it has been a fun doing business with this guy we just sort of chilled through is but hey we got it done in about a week so whatever. I couldnt pay me cell bill on Saturday but come on a payed it today whatever, LMAO. This guy right here is highly recommended! A+++++
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it

Last edited by tgs-killer : 04-09-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:21 PM #4
lXlxRoCkDizZlXlx

very good

i just bought a new pmr from this guy and he was great provided tracking # and everything the gun works great no probs at all
Old 05-03-2007, 08:20 PM #5
pyroxxx950
PC UNITED

bought 2 o-ring kits off him. came with everything listed A+ seller
Old 05-04-2007, 05:36 PM #6
Sajjad
AKA Sajj101 in the U.K.

Thumbs up Great Trader!!

Bought 6 O-Ring Kits from him. A real pleasure to deal with. Polite and quick response to all correspondence and fast shipping to the U.K.

Many Thanks.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:43 PM #7
HAVIK KIDZ

sold him my 07 ego a++++++++++++++++++ trader sent payment fast a+++